SLEEPOVER!!

there's gonna be some actual writing involved now :(

group chat name:
crackin' a cold one with the bakusquad

nicknames:
mina: alien queen
kirishima: red rocket
denki: lightening mcking
sero: scotch tape
bakugo: explosion boy

saturday noon, april 9

red rocket: my parents said that it's fine

red rocket: wanna come over at 6ish

lightening mcking: yes! awesome!

lightening mcking: i'll definitely be there

alien queen: same! should i bring my nail polish so we can do our nails?

scotch tape: yes! and yes!

scotch tape: i wanna look as fabulous as sharpay

alien queen: omg yes queen! slay!

red rocket: dang i haven't watched high school musical in awhile

red rocket: should we watch it tonight? i can set it up

alien queen: yes!

lightening mcking: yes!

scotch tape: yes!

explosion boy: i don't see why the fuck not

explosion boy: and sure... i'll go

lightening mcking: i bet he'll only go because of kiri

red rocket: no! that's not true

red rocket: he doesn't even like me

alien queen: sure

scotch tape: sure

lightening mcking: sure

red rocket: >:(

alien queen: oh no

alien queen: we made him angry

lightening mcking: oof :(

scotch tape: oof :(

red rocket: >:)

lightening mcking: :)

alien queen: :)

scotch tape: ;)

red rocket: :)

alien queen: okay squad... move out!

alien queen: if you have any questions just drop it here

kirishima pov
as i left my message app, i decided to play some bops while cleaning my room to get ready for the party. when i opened spotify, We Will Rock You was the first song that popped up. it came from my "very manly 💪🏼🔥❤️💕" playlist, so i continued to just listen to that playlist and started working on my room.

i move all my workout equipment to the corner and i clear my desk. that way, i could set up my laptop on the desk for when we watch the movie. i clear the floor and lay down some blankets. then i put a few other blankets to the side. also, i got out a tissue box for when we paint our nails.

i go downstairs to tell my moms about the plan and what i'll need. my mom, asami, decides to take me to the grocery store because my other mom (aka momma), kairy, is busy with work.

the automatic doors open for us when we get there and i notice a few people look at mom. i've gotten kinda used to it by now. it happens quite often when we go to public places. i think it's because she looks scary and intimidating, and she is, until you get to know her.

i get one of those small carts that you can carry and i go to the sweets section. i grab a giant bag of gummy bears, peach rings, marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers. then i go to the snack section and grab popcorn, potato chips, and cheese puffs. i also get a container of different kinds of cookies. then we pay and leave. before getting home, we decided to pick up applebee's (if you don't know it, it's a restaurant btw) for dinner, but just for three of us. if they didn't eat before coming over we can either quickly cook something or they can just snack for dinner. honestly, they'll probably just snack.

4:56 pm
i finished setting everything up so i text the group to double check if i need anything.

crackin' a cold one with the bakusquad

red rocket: i got snacks and dessert. i set up for the movie and for sleeping

red rocket: anything else i need to do/get?

alien queen: did you get drinks?

red rocket: uh no

red rocket: i totally forgot

red rocket: what does everyone want?

scotch tape: just get diet coke and sprite

red rocket: okay

red rocket: if someone wants something else this is their last chance

alien queen: get fruit punch too

red rocket: okie dokie

forgetting to get drinks, i walk back downstairs to ask mom if we can go back to the store.

when i get downstairs, i only see momma. "where's mom," i ask. "she went out to go bowling with her friends, but she said that she'd be back 'by the time the party starts'. her words, not mine," momma told me,"what do you need?"
"i forgot to get drinks. would you be willing to give me a quick drive to the convenient store or grocery store."
"sure honey. i was planning to take a break anyways"

about twenty minutes later, we're heading back home with one two-liter bottle of diet coke, one two-liter bottle of sprite, and one one-liter bottle of fruit punch.

we finished putting the drinks in the fridge so i ate dinner. still, no one had come yet so i just sat on the couch on my phone until someone came.

the first one to come was kaminari. he had a cable hanging from his mouth that was connected to his phone, which was in his hand. it looks like he brought a sleeping bag along with his giant bag. next was mina, then sero, and lastly, bakugo. mina brought nail polish, makeup, and a sewing kit. it's looks like we'll be having a whole fashion show. sero brought cards against humanity. i've never played it before but i heard that it's the dirtier version of apples to apples, and it's hilarious. bakugo brought a speaker. so, i guess we can play music loudly, but i'm wondering if we should go somewhere because i don't want to disturb my parents too much.

as i told them about the stuff that i bought, my mom walked in the door. they looked a little intimidated at first, but they quickly got over it. "oh hey! i'm guessing you're all eiji's friends," she said, "i'm asami kirishima, eijiro's mom". "woah! you never told us that you had two moms. that's neat," kaminari exclaimed. my moms seemed a bit surprised. probably because most people don't know how to react, especially people my age. then kaminari whispered to me, "i guess the whole family is gay then". "haha yeah..," i whispered back, " but i haven't told them yet. i didn't even know that i was gay until now soooo yeaaaah".

after a few comments from them about having two moms, introductions came.

kirishima's parents are from kamisuki's twitter au on instagram, and yes he has two moms. btw, i don't use spotify so i don't know how it works but i mentioned it anyways. i like to make references to some of my fav fanfics if possible, so you might see them and be able to tell