everyone is sad on christmas

sorry for the late update!

this happened after kaminari and sero split with kirishima and bakugo at the train station.

btw, kami's dad's name is now akimitsu and sero's dad's name is daichi

still december 25
kaminari pov
sero and i had a great time walking home. we listened to music and danced. we quoted memes as always. it got worse when we split up. i arrived at the front of my house and i noticed that some of my stuff was in the trash. i thought that maybe my dad just wanted to get rid of some stuff to have more space for stuff, but no.

i walked in and the second i do, my dad starts yelling at me.

akimitsu: denki, you're not welcome in this house anymore! i saw you two! kissing at the park! i didn't raise you to become gay! especially with hanta! does his dad know about this?! how you guys are in a homo-fucking-sexual relationship?! does he know that you guys are making out at the park?! does he know how DISGUSTING his son is?! for doing that?!

kaminari: but i-

akimitsu: NO BUTS!! I'VE SAID WHAT I'VE SAID AND YOU AREN'T ALLOWED IN THIS HOUSE EVER AGAIN!!

i... i didn't know what to say... my eyes were suddenly flooding with tears. i saw kaida, who was sitting on the couch and she had no idea what was happening. i felt bad. i'm sorry kaida. i guess i'm not to you brother anymore. well, in dad's eyes anyways.

akimitsu: get out already!!

kaminari: o-ok

i left, picking up my stuff again while trying not get tears everywhere. kaida came up to me and tried to hug me as if she was saying "don't go", but i just pushed her away. i didn't want my dad yelling at me, a homo, for touching his daughter.

my dad slammed the door shut on me, and when i turned around, sero's dad was there. i burst into tears again.

daichi: i heard what happened

daichi: would you like to stay at my place? we have an empty room

kaminari: (sniffling) y-yes th-thank you

daichi: it'll be okay

daichi: you've got hanta

kaminari: y-yeah

daichi: just give me your stuff and i'll put it in my car

daichi: i was actually on my way home from a christmas party with my brother and then i saw your dad yelling at you while you were standing in the doorway of your house and you were tears so i thought something must've happened

kaminari: yeah (sighs) s-sorry

kaminari: c-can i tell you about this later

daichi: of course! i'm sure your tired from everything that has happened today, especially what just happened

kaminari: (nods his head)

mr. daichi got all the stuff that was in my hands in the back of his car. i looked in the pile next to the trash to see if any of it was important. there wasn't actually a ton of stuff because most of my stuff was in my dorm. none of it had touched any of the other trash so i got what i wanted and handed it to mr. daichi, which he still happily put in his car. i hopped in his car and we drove to his house. it took less than a minute to get there.

when mr. daichi opened the door, a happy hanta appeared, but when he saw me, he looked confused and then he quickly became concerned.

sero: what happened?