"Thank you," Avery said in a low tone.

"You're welcome," I said still holding the paper.

"So, why did you want to see me back here?" Avery asked me.

Avery put the last piece of tape on the poster, and I slowly let it go. The poster stayed on the wall, and I was thankful for that. The last thing I want to do is put these posters up on a Saturday morning.

"I found something," I said to her.

I pulled out the pictures out of my back pocket, and handed them to her. Avery looked them over. She's never seen my Uncle or Mom, so I knew she was probably confused on what she was looking at.

"The blond is my Uncle Isiah, and the woman is my Mom. These pictures must of been taken when they were younger. This is proof there was something romantic between them. Maybe around the time my Mom got pregnant with Hope, that's when they decided to try things out again. Even though she was married already, to my Dad," I said to her.

"Maybe, I mean it's a possibility. They obviously were together at one point, but don't let this be the only evidence you get. You know they have DNA tests? You can order one online, send in whatever DNA you want, and it'll tell you the relationship between the people you're testing," Avery said.

"That's pretty cool, I should just order a DNA test. I'll test both Hope and my Uncle, it'll probably be easier to find out the truth that way as well. Obviously, Grace and I aren't finding anything good. Also, we told my cousin Braxton and we haven't heard from him either. I don't think he's found anything," I explained to Avery.

"Your Mom's really pretty, you look just like her," Avery commented. She handed me the pictures back, and I gladly took them. I put them back in my back pocket.

"Does that you mean you think I'm pretty too?" I joked with her. I smiled at her, but Avery blushed as she looked away.

I tilted her head towards me, and she quickly looked at me with her bright blue eyes. I felt like I gasped, at least I did in my mind. This girl is beautiful.

"I think you're beautiful, did you know that?" I questioned her.

Avery smiled a bit shyly. She slowly shook her head.

"You don't have to do that," she said to me. I didn't understand what she meant, but I ignored it.

I placed my hands on either side of her face. My thumbs were on her cheeks, rubbing her skin gently. I just wanted to admire her beauty, and never look away. She was so natural, she barely wore any make up. If Avery was wearing make up, it was usually just lipstick. She would mostly always wear red lipstick, and it looked so good on her. Usually when girls wear that color, it makes them look weird, or like they're trying too hard. On Avery it was perfect. It wasn't a bright red, it was toned down, it was dark. It looked good on her.

"Do what?" I questioned her.

"Pretend like you like me. Just because we kissed before, you don't have to pretend," she clarified.

I smiled at her, and slowly leaned in to her. I placed my forehead on hers.

"Who said I was pretending?" I asked her.

Before she could say anything else, I closed the gap between our lips. It didn't take long for Avery to kiss me back. Our lips moved slowly, but in perfect sync. Although I loved our first kiss together, this felt better. It's like every time I kiss her, it just gets better and better. I smiled into the kiss, and tried to deepen it. I let go of her face, and slid my hands around her waist. I pulled her body closer to mine, until there was absolutely no space between us.