Taehyung mind is now fuzzy from all the said things by the older to him. Is this the same person who he spent a small part of his childhood? For whom he cry for days after older left Korea because he was alone and sad that his only true friend have to leave him alone here and without giving him any reason. Taehyung is puzzled by all the thoughts swirling in his mind but it all came to halt when older pull him to take him out of his house. And now he knows that it's wrong and he have to stop the older. Taehyung stop in his track and pulled back his hand which also make Hoseok to stop and look back at him.

Taehyung stepped back, they are just a few feets away from the main door. His heart is pounding really  fast in his chest. He shake his head in anger "No! I'm NOT going with you! You just get out of here! Just leave me alone!" He shout at the other but Hoseok didn't buzz from his voice. Older just look at him with angry eyes but said nothing. Taehyung cried "How can you ignore my decision hyung? You said to c-care f-for m-me... i-is t-this is.. y-your c-care?" His voice breaked in the end.

Hoseok eyes softened "No TaeTae... It's not like that. Hyung care for you and love you from soo long" he said. He want Taehyung to understand his love for him.

Taehyung face scrunched in confusion "Y-You L-Lonve m-m-me?" He asked in disbelief. He know Hoseok care for him and wish happiness for him but the older love him? .....is confusing him.

Hoseok sigh and look at Taehyung with loving eyes. "Yes baby i love you and no not like a brother but more than that. From the first time i landed my eyes on you i can't help but fall in love with your beauty, your boxy smile, your beautiful eyes, your stupid talks, your care for me, your kindness to stand for me and help me with those bullies, you comforting me when i feel sad and cry in your arms whenever my dad beat me....... fuck your everything i ever wanted in my life. I was afraid to  tell you my feelings back than because of my father but now after waiting for years and years i want you love.. i want to love you and cherish you. I want to give you all of my love and show you in every second that how much i love you. I came back here to make you mine but that Jeon bastard alreafy snatched you from me. But that doesn't make me to give up and then i came to know how he treating you. So i make all this plan and now i want you to get out of this heall and come with me. The kiss we shared that day when i left you here in Korea was the way to give you hint how i feel about you but i think the small you was dumb to find that" he confessed. He feel the weight off his shoulder by telling the younger how he feel for him. All these years he thought how he is going to confess his love but now the day finally came and he pour his heart.

Taehyung is shock by the confession of the older. Yes he did remember the day Hoseok kissed him before leaving Korea but he didn't thought that the older was taking as a romantic kiss. He think that it just a small gesture to say goodbye from the older but can you blame him? Well.. What do you expect from a small child who don't even know about the word Love in romantic way at that age. But his feeling was pure, he always saw Hoseok as a friend, as his big brother who cared for him and make him happy. Now he thinks it's his mistake that he let the older kiss him when his family warn him to not let anyone do this gesture other than his family members but he thought Hoseok as a big brother a part of his family and that's the mistake he did in first place. Now he regret his own small version who was full of emotions and trust anyone without thinking twice. But now he have to clear things. He have to tell Hoseok that he never saw him more than his brother.

Taehyung took a deep breath and push back the urge of crying "Hyung i don't know that you had feelings for me from that long but i always saw you as my brother. It's my fault that i let you kiss me on that day because i thought it is your way to say goodbye to me but now i think i was wrong. I'm sorry but i can't return your feelings in the same way you have for me. I only love one person in my life and will always till my last breath who is Jungkook, my husband. Your always going to be my friend and brother for me" he said as he gave a small smile to the other. He was feeling a bit dizzy but he stand his ground.