w.b- the artist

(thank you to the person that requested! It really inspired me to write this)

her paintbrush glided across the canvas freely as the shy boy sat next to her.

her name was y/n.. and the  boy, will .

she was an artist at heart and at her fingertips... she wowed everyone by her silent but poised nature and pretty appearance..

he was also a drawing spectacular, and had spent many nights perfecting his brushstrokes, he had a calming aura to him even after what he had been through.

but she wasn't one to talk to many people.. but she sensed something from will that pulled her in as if she was a puppet on strings..

maybe it was his mystical hazel eyes that showed emotions without words or his creative personality that drew her...

she had no idea, but she was falling hard...

walking shoulder by shoulder they often stole small glances at the other.. admiration at its best..

they were only young, so it wouldn't be fair to say they were in love but... 

she gained the courage to do at least something for her heart to stop swelling with love..

she pressed a small kiss on his cheek.. he could still remember how hard he was smiling at her innocent, fleeting action.

it wasn't much but will, he had never been shown much love all his life..

his mother may have but he yearned for time with her too..

they spent days and nights together laughing and joking.. but as you know time flies by like an eagle soars and time had come for him to go...

y/n was sad, how couldn't she be?
he was practically her childhood sweetheart and now he was leaving untangling from her grasp..

he was distraught and spent all the time the had together..

drawing whatever may have came to mind..

they kissed each other for the last time before he climbed into his mother's small car...

they weren't going to see each other again..

but whenever they felt lonely or needed someone to hold...

they could always think of their artist, whether they were even on the other side of the globe..

word count- 342 words.

a/n- ALL I CAN SAY

THIS WAS KINDA POETIC AND MY WRITING HAS HONESTLY IMPROVED