My Crush~Will Byers

this is basically when will is bullied by troy and y/n stands up for him..

Will's PoV~

I open my locker to find a note flying from it..

Yep im a middle school kid who gets bullied may sound normal to you if you don't know why..

i unfold the letter and see ..

(god this is a sad bit to write bc this isss NOT TRUE)

Wow Troy's at it again..

I don't know why he hates me so much..!what did i ever do to him..?

i turn around 

and see troy and his gang with some of the thirsty girls in the year below us  approaching me..

god here we go again..

"Hey weirdo or should i say..Zombie boy..?Back in fairy land with all of your gay fairies..!"Troy and his gang giggle.."Or are you kissing your Girlfriend y/n ??She deserves so much better than you ,she deserves someone amazing like myself not some zombie like you.!!!"

i sighed holding back tears..

I can't cry..

IF I CRY HE WOULD JUST BULLY ME MORE?!

y/n PoV~

I was just talking to eleven,mike,dustin and lucas when we heard troy's ugly ass voice shouting incoherent things to ...

WiLL?!

I grab my bag and walk upto him..standing next to him our shoulders brushing..his hazel doe eyes were a little glossy and he was pink on his cheeks..and was biting his lip trying to stop weeping.. I held his soft hand as i spoke..

"Hey Troy..Why don't you go pick on someone as stuck up as you are.!?Because for all i know ...CORRECTION everybody knows your ego is bigger than the number of ex's  you have! and that is saying something... Yeah so what if i love Will... Maybe i do.. but you can't comment because you can't find a girl who actually loves you !!So kiss your ass and get the fuck out of our faces!" i shouted at him as everybody sniggered..

At the end of my interrogation he is bright red and even his side hoes from the year below us had left...not forgetting his'gang' ..He had a taste of his own medicine for once .. HA..

Will was laughing as i said the last sentence and he stormed off..

i turned to him and hugged him.. i also took the newspaper cut out and ripped it into a bin..

he dragged me off to the field and kissed me gently on the lips..lasting for 4 second until we pulled away..Maybe he could be more than my crush..