Without Him~Will Byers

imagine that there was a middle school leaving dance!like the snowball but everyone is older and your sad because your best friend will was leaving Hawkins and you still hadn't got the courage to ask him to the ball ,even though this was probably the last time you guys will see each other in a long time..

y/c/e= your colour eyes 

y/f/d =your favourite drink

y/f/c =you favourite colour..

k thats all you guys need to know UwU

Y/N pov~

I Stared at my appearance in the mirror..

I was wearing a y/f/c dress and some flats..

Everything looked perfect..my natural  makeup was done beautifully and my dress adorned my waist nicely..but everything wasn't perfect..because i couldn't dance with him...

I was going to the leavers dance.. i didn't really have a reason to be going.. i was only going because my best friends were going..

Will was going with Jennifer.. sniff

Max was going with Lucas..

And Mike was going with Eleven 

And Dustin was going with Suzie ..

How i think your wondering..

Suzie came to Hawkins a few days ago:/

Steve was dropping me off there and coming in to watch dustin and obviously drool over Nancy...

yup same as the snowball..however i went with will to the snowball..

i get into the car sighing.. thinking of some excuse to say to leave when i get there.. 

i sit in the passenger seat.. looking straight ahead..

steve turns up the volume of 'should i stay or should i go'..

i sigh and then steve turns it down as we are approaching school..

he stops me as im about to get out of my seat..

he asks me whats wrong and of course i say..

nothing..

he hesitantly lets me off and takes me inside..

i see will already there waiting for Jennifer to come ..

he hugs me lightly and says hi..

i nod and wave back..

because if i spoke i would end up blurting everything out and sobbing..he smiles at me happily and leaves..he looked amazing ,he was wearing a tux and he looked amazing ahhh..

ok i already said amazing...

i sit at the tables for all the sad lonely people..or the people just waiting for their date because will was sat next to me..

Jennifer comes in and his face lights up.. and takes her hand ..

she looks back at me disgusted and glares at me...

what a bitch..why does he have to like the girl that bullyed me for half of this year!!!

as the slow music comes on i just walk out the hall..and see troy and some girl making out i scrunch my nose and go back into the hall..

steve takes my hand jokingly..and says in a high voice would you like to dance???

i say to cut it out and that im not in the mood..