He's Sick ~Noah Schnapp

You guys are at an age where you live together k..!

*CRINGE WARNING* AT THE START..LIKE HE IS SICK BUT AFTER THAT ITS JUST FLOOF

Y/n pOv

I wake up and rub the sleep out of my eyes..as they drift over to the clock oh..it was only 2:25 in the morning..

I rub my bare arms and lean over and get my hoodie..

It was unusually cold ..I turned around and saw that my Fiancé was not next to me..and the bathroom lights were on..

I could hear a noise and slightly cringed as i heard liquid hit the toilet bowl..

Oh God..

I rush over to the bathroom and see Noah flushing the toilet and getting his toothbrush..He looked slightly pale and his usually glittering eyes were dull brown.

He brushed his teeth and used mouthwash and stumbled out of the bathroom and forced a smile at me..

I ran over to him and wrapped an arm around his torso and helped him to our bed..

He laid down groaning and muttering ..i brushed his chocolate coloured  hair and feel his forehead..

I sit next to him and turn on our fairy lights above our bed..

He placed his head on my lap and I caressed his cheek and rubbed his head..

"What Did I Ever Do To deserve You ?" Noah mumbled ..

I smiled and kiss his head.."I think i should be the one saying that to you darling.."

He pecks my cheek and turns off the lights down as i lie back..

Noah cuddles up to my neck as i wrap my arms around his chest and put a leg around his waist...

He smiles and falls asleep and then i do shortly after listening to the rhythm of his steady heartbeat ~