You make everything ok ~ N.S

Some hateful topics in this sooooooo...

this is a chapter supposed to show you the things that will go through peoples heads when you leave  a horrible message on their instagram..just think before you post a hurting comment..

it can really kill someones self esteem and what they think about themsleves..

skip if you all want if its sensitive.. it isn't rlly bad tho

a lil makeout bit at the end , i just wanted to see if i could write that shit..but no other warnings xx

Noah's POV~

I sat on the end of my bed... legs dangling off of the side scrolling through my comments on my instagram  responding to the ones that catch my eye..

I was waiting for y/n to get home. She was coming home after being in Canada for 6 months for filming of "N. O spells no".(i made this up lol  ).

I scrolled trying my best to not look at the hate comments.

But i do..

My feed is full of amazing comments .. but there are others too..

(im honestly dying writing this bc it is NOT true)

@ihatethestcastsm Ngl i hate the whole st cast but especially noah. dude are u okay

@stsucks Is noah schnapp gay because he looks like it lol?

@hatepage101 he can't even act lmaoooo.

@y/nl/nisamazballs i swear he is probably cheating on y/n !!

@ewww9291  can he just die in stranger things and then we will have a great cast in our hands....he is so fake and annoying.

load more comments..

wow i never thought i would get that worked up about comments and hate pages.. but it hurts sometimes to hear all this shit being said about you.. 

and that is where i am right now .. currently crying over that..

It really kills what is left of my self esteem...And y/n isn't even here..

I am not cheating on y/n . why would i ? I miss her so much .. i want to hug her so badly but i have to flipping wait.I just lay there not quite sure what to do with myself anymore..i go on my phone.. i get bombarded with messages.. i go out .. miss y/n coming home..

I see my phone ping again..I sigh and get my phone..

@omgcholestrol  Can noah just die thx? love cassidy.

i- 

tears just start coming again..

i wish i could blame it on pms like y/n does when she's upset but i always make her feel okay..

but i can't because i don't fucking pms.

I sniffle and turn over on my side facing the blank wall with a single picture hanging on it..It was me and y/n while we were filming for stranger things..,we had our first kiss in that.I hear the door open..

"NOAH!!!"I quickly wipe away my tears and hug y/n tightly.. she burys her face into the hoodie i was wearing and sighs..

"i missed you noah.."

"i.. i missed you more"

She pulls away and sits me down on the bed.. kissing my forehead..

"Noah , baby are you okay?"

"yeah im fine y/n/n"

"you look like you were crying.."
"pfttt nooooo.."

"Okayyy..can i use your phone , i need to message your mom im home , she wanted me to tell her."

""mhm ""

"wait.."

She sits down scrolling..shit.

"noah."

"i-"

Tears cloud my vision once again..

GOD DAMMIT FEELINGS I HATE YOUU :/

She scoots over to me and hugs me tightly.. i wrap my arms around her torso and cry..

I just let my feelings out.

She pulls away for a second and pushes her soft lips to mine holding the neck of my hoodie to pull me towards her.. making my face heat up from the sudden movement..She pushes me slightly and i hit my back on the bed frame.. kissing me slowly but wiping my tears at the same time with her soft fingertips

I pull her closer if that is possible and she clambers onto my lap straddling me , her torso pressed against mine... i pull her closer deepening the kiss as she smiles humming against my lips as i inhale sharply through my nose because of my lungs burning for oxygen.. she licks my bottom lip asking for entrance which i grant of course.. which made us kiss for even longer..

Hey you can't judge i haven't seen her in months..

God it felt amazing.. 

She carried on kissing me until she pulled away.. her eyes concentrated on my lips..she looks up and rests her chin on my shoulder..

"y/n ..."

"yes noah.."

"you make everything ok.."

She chuckles and lies down pulling me down with her ...

she pecks my cheek and said..

"Noah.. its up to you... none of that is true..i know that.  "

"yeah but its a whole lot easier when i have you with me.."

"oh noah " she giggles stroking my cheek..

We cuddled for ages until we both fell asleep in each others arms.

A/N 

I honestly dk anymore lmao xx