Don't Cry~Noah Schnapp

H this is basically when you and noah have an argument/fight and noah ends up walking out..leaving you sad

3rd Person Perpective

Y/N and Noah were close..like extremely close ..They were best friends and they were also boyfriend and girlfriend as well..Everything was going fine until Noah wanted to make their relationship public.

This ended in their first ever real argument..this was not something that happened often!

Y/N didn't agree with this at all..She had a simple life even though she was an actress...She just did not want people that are jealous hating on their bond..And showing what their opinions were..

She wanted it to be like she loved Noah and Noah loved her...

She had heard many devastating recounts of famous women getting hate from a public relationship, she wanted none of that..Simply a stable relationship with the boy she loved the most..

However Noah thought that it would be better if they made it public and just let everyone know that they were real..Before anyone thinks Noah is in the wrong he had a Valid reason for this..

He loved Y/n ..

They had not said THE words yet but he felt like he was floating every time they even slightly made contact..

They say love makes you crazy and that is what y/n did ..She made him go  ABSOLUTELY crazy..In a good way of course! 

He wanted to let the world know that she was his and he was hers..no one else's for taking..but he had not yet seen the other side of it..

The evil side of comments..not the ones that express love and support..the ones that hate and discriminate..

He didn't put that in the frame..

When they talked about this eventually..it was not a good outcome..

Y/N thought he didn't care about her views and he thought she didn't care about his.

That was in no way right of course as you my pleasant reader has seen the words your self..

 This ended in a once joyous couple breaking up..Y/N felt like half of her heart had vanished as Noah walked out of her bedroom with tears brimming in his eyes..The ones that drove Y/N insane with butterflies..

 Noah felt like half of his heart was left behind in Y/N's room..That is because it was..Y/N was half of his heart..

And he was half of hers..

They kept their distance for a while but they never stopped thinking about each other on set..they never made eye contact.. They distanced..

Noah missed her happy smile and her glittering e/c eyes..

and she missed his humour and stunning  chocolate brown orbs..

She would constantly hang out with millie and sadie just to avoid Noah..

It felt weird as they used to be conjoined at the hips practically...

They always laughed when gaten changed it to conjoined at the lips..

Soulmates was what they were..

They were not themselves anymore not without each other.. 

Noah couldn't stand it anymore after a few weeks...He decided to make amends..he woke up at 1 am thinking about Her ,the one who stole his heart..

He ran as fast as his legs would go to the residence of Y/N L/N ..

he walked up above her window..

he took a deep breathe and climbed up a pipe..

This was not an attempted murder reader..He simple wanted to talk to the Girl..

He reached her bedroom window and knocked ..

No Answer

he knocked once again..

A rustle was heard as y/n opened her blinds..

she looked surprised as the boy whom she was just dreaming about was here..

she opened her window..and helped Noah up..by the wrist of course..that would just be awkward at the time..

he came in to her bedroom.. his cheeks slightly damp and red with tears.. Y/N turned on her night lamp..and turned to the boy in front of her...

she sat him down on the bed..

and Y/N sat at the other end of it..

it was an awkward silence really until.. y/n started tearing up..and tears rolled down her cheeks..

Noah noticed this and moved next to her and pulled her in for a gentle hug in which she returned happily..

she shifted and buried her head in his neck as he wrapped his arms around her shaking torso..

As he hugged her a lump formed in his throat leaving the poor boy stuttering too..and by the end sobbing into his lover's shoulder as well..they pulled away smiling a sad smile..he wiped away her tears and said..

"Don't Cry It will be alright..."

she melted at his touch against her bare cheek and smiling she wiped away his  and replied saying.."So much for you to say..Your crying too "

He grinned and brought his lips to hers..and she copied his action gently leaning inwards until their lips collided in passion and joy..

They loved each other so much..

And how do you know this you ask my dear readers is because...

I AM Y/N L/N ,The woman married to the one and only Noah Schnapp