LIL PREFERENCE

i hAD ThE UrGe To upDaTE 

yall like this book apparently and i don't update vry consistently lmao so i will try to! xxxxxxxxxxx

HOW YOU COMFORT THEM

NOAH-(tHe cUTeAsS ThaT StEaLs eVeRYoNe'S HeAR dAmIt)

- Noah doesn't like to cry, it is like a big no no but he sometimes does-                                                         and blames it on his hormones.You just hug him  until he stops but we all know it isn't his hormones at all. He rests his head on your shoulder and you both just sit  there, none of you are really experienced in the emotional department as you are the goofball couple of the internet and real life but you can give enough comfort when he needs it most, which isn't that often but hey... it shows you love him even though you act like best friends more (which you are!)than a couple XD.

WILL THE WISE(oKaY MIkE, i WiLl pErSoNaLlY pLaY D+d wITh thIs bITcH If YoU wONt, FrIcK You*)

- Breakdowns are quite recent for will, and it isn't his fault, he still has a scar in his heart from the upside down and it will be there for the rest of his life.You know he is still a little broken and nightmares are still there but Will tries his best to be strong and 'man up' but sometimes he just can't help it. You are always there for him no matter what, he always wakes up from a nightmare and the first thought is you. He thinks you're practically his angel and thinks what he did to deserve you but you think the same thing about him. Cute pecks and colouring help, you might be teens on the outside but inside you are both 5 years old, in the goofy for you and innocent way for him :)