It Will Be OK:Will Byers

ok i can't wait im updating lol!

will pov..

I walked out and packed up my d+d set

Tears were pricking the sides of my eyes and were threatening to spill..

"we will just call the girls afterwards yes..".. 

i cut him off saying..."FORGET IT MIKE...I SAID JUST FORGET IT,IM GOING HOME.."

mike and lucas were ignoring me to be with their girlfriends and y/n was the only one playing with me..

i mean sort of ,you can't really play d+d with 2 people..

y/n went to the bathroom and the boys were still annoying me they weren't even looking at the board..whatsoever they were too busy looking at the telephone to care about me..

i slid open the front door not caring whether it was pouring with rain or not..

i ran out getting my bike...

mike came chasing after me..

"will,I SAID I WAS SORRY ALRIGHT..its a cool campaign..its really cool "

he sounded sarcastic already.."we are just not in the mood right now.."

"yeah mike..YOUR NEVER IN THE MOOD NOW..YOUR RUINING THE PARTY!"

"THATS NOT TRUE!"

"REALLY,where's dustin right now.. see you don't know and you don't even care and obviously he doesn't either and i don't blame him.."

y/n pov

i come back from the toilet sighing..

i had been needing it for ages but i didn't want to upset will because everyone was making him sad already..

the thing is i like will like a lot ...a lot

i get back and i see lucas sat there with his head in his hands

i ask him whats up and he gestures for me to go outside and i hear the boys' outside conversation..well more like quarrel..

"YOUR RUINING EVERYTHING AND FOR WHAT..TO SWAP SPIT WITH SOME STUPID GIRL.."

"HEY EL'S NOT STUPID ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU DON'T LIKE GIRLS!"

oof that hurt..

i decided to go out and stand next to will.. he looks sideways slightly and then looks back at mike tearily..

"look im not trying to be a jerk ok..but we're not kids anymore,i mean what did you think really"

will was quiet this whole time..

"that we are never going to get girlfriends, that we would sit in my basement all day and play games for the rest of our lives.."

he finally spoke up in a trembling voice.."y ..yeah,i guess i did,i really did.."

with that he biked off with his bike sniffing slightly with mike calling behind him..

i look at mike and say"really mike ..he is your best friend you really say that dumb shit about him and ignore him..god mike i thought you were better than this..you should apologise ."

i grabbed my bike and started cycling to catch up with will ..the rain heavily pattering on my cold cheeks and lips..

i soon find him in castle byers hugging himself and sniffing..

i knock and he says..go away mike

i say .."will its me..y/n "

there was a short silence and then a ..

"just come in we don't need the damn password its so lame now.."

i sit next to him on the settee, our shoulders a mere centimetre apart..

i turn around and say.."hey.." and lift up his chin ,he looks up at my eyes and then he collapses into tears..and i hug him..he hugs me tightly and sobs into my neck..i scoot a little so i get closer and i hug him really tight and he says through stutters.."i guess your my only friend left then.."

i say sadly"oh will ,they are still your friends ok.."

"yeah i don't think so.."

i suggest that we should do something together ..

we end up drawing pictures with crayons and pencils..

i loved spending time with him even though it aches when he calls me a friend ..

we finish that and the rain had settled down..

we go outside and the sun was starting to set..

we sit on a thick blanket and look at the sky ..

will had his head on my shoulder gently..

i smiled at that..

when it was time to go 

we cycled to our houses 

lucky for me my house was next door to will's !

we put our bikes in the middle and go upto each other..

we were saying our goodbyes and then i made a bold move when i had the sudden burst of confidence...

i kissed on the lips gently

and then pulled away immediately thinking that i made a mistake..

will had his eyes wide open and when i tried to go he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards his torso..

he smiles gently and leans in..

i start leaning in too and then we kiss..

it lasted only 7 seconds but it was a very meaningful kiss..

after we pull away we hug and then i rub the  last tear rolling down his cheek and say...

"will ..it will be ok .."