SOULMATES? - noah schnapp PT1

(TikTok HAS RUINED ME!)

11:45PM-NOAH'S HOUSE -->2RD OCTOBER 2020 

NOAH P O V

I adjusted my hoodie over my torso and smiled into the mirror,

This was it.

My 16th birthday, the day where i find out the words my soulmate will say to me when we first meet.

"birthday boy Schnipper you ready yet?!"Y/n came into my room  beaming from ear to ear.

Y/N is my BEST friend, I've known her since we were 6 so 

hey 10 years today!

"Yeah, I'm ready..I just keep thinking about the soulmate thing you know,"

"Yeah!oh yeah, i forgot to tell you, i don't have o n e"she smiled sadly.

"Hey, maybe they just haven't gotten theirs yet sometimes that happened or, it just you know late or something?"

I gave her a hug and followed her out of the room..

We walked downstairs and my mOTHER dragged me into the kitchen and y/n shouted

"NOAH'S HERE!!"

I smiled and y/n patted my back, "COME ON!!"

"OKAY COUNTDOWN EVERYONE!"Y/N shouted

Everyone joined in "10..9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1..HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"I can't believe baby schnapple is 16 ... HE MENTALLY ISN'T EVEN 5 YET..... THAT'S ADORABLE!"

i laughed at y/n, 

"YEAH SAYS YOU!"i smiled shouting back!

"TRUE BUT UR STILL ADORABLY YOUNG IN UR HEAD " she shouted back

i smiled and then remembered the soulmate

Okay time to check..I rolled up my sleeve and checked my wrist making sure it was covered..

...

"I can't believe baby schnapple is 16... HE MENTALLY ISN'T EVEN 5 YET.....THAT'S ADORABLE!"

I almost spewed my coke..

Y/n as in... best friend for 10 years... is my soulmate.. i mean i do have a small... okay huge crush on her but she surely doesn't know about it..

My cheeks were burning up at the thought so i tugged at my sleeve and went on my phone trying to cover my face from y/n's sight.

you know when its really awkward so you go on your phone and do nothing but scroll through the wallpapers and open random apps and close them again..

Y/n went out the room and went to the bathroom...

PHEW.. i went off my phone and tucked it into my pocket..

I tried to take my mind off it and went over to finn and wyatt to talk about random shIt to distract me because i will end up blurting everything out... AND that would be embarrassing.

...

12:10PM NOAH'S HOUSE--> 3RD OCTOBER 2020

Y/N P O V

I mouthed a "be right back " to millie while i went to the toilet..

I smiled at the thought of me having a soulmate, i forgot about it and then Noah reminded me and its now really bugging me..

As i washed my hands i noticed something on my wrist that i hadn't seen before..

Strange i showered before i came over to  the schnapp's house? I peered at it cautiously,

NO, IT COULDN'T BE MY SOULMATE-

...

"YEAH SAYS YOU!"

omfg,

NOAH WAS RIGHT..

AND HE'S MY

SOULMATE!?

I MEAN HE.. HE'S REALLY GOODLOOKING AND HAS A GREAT PERSONALITY AND IS MY BESTBESTBEST FRIEND...

AND I hAvE a tEenY CruSh!okAy bIg cRuSh.

I hid it by putting my wrist against my dress.

I can't show this to A N Y O N E!

I went and talked to millie and sadie because if i go to noah i would just blurt everything out..

AND YEP IM RAMBLING.

WORD COUNT-

522 words.