Will Byers - One Day(PROLOGUE)

(il i made a blurb for this but this is different ,ur will's girlfriend the party found you when they found eleven and yes so not the same storyline and also you had hair when they found you:)

"Leaving home is a mistake"

"but when you are the one i'm leaving its even worse"

Tears of heartbreak ,sorrow 

Ones that will thought he would never experience in his life..Ever.That was until he met 012..

Her beautiful e/c eyes...Her long h/c hair that swayed with the wind,Her stunning smile..He adored everything about her..

They had been through a lot together..Both got stuck in the upside down..They had their First kisses,They got ignored but it was ok because they had each other..012 Felt safe when she was in his arms..And he felt safe when he was with her..

He was heart sickened. The way he wished he could run his fingers through her soft curly/straight/wavy hair,and kiss and hug her for ever..But he couldn't..

she was the first one to accept him for who he was.

Bittersweet tears slid down his damp cheeks staining them slightly as he thought about his soulmate hoping to hold her close to his heart....

 What would he do without her..?

He loved her..But she couldn't come..She had to stay in hawkins..

Why was it HIM?

ELEVEN got to stay with her boyfriend mike,lucas and max were running strong..

But will, will had to leave..

Its was always him that had to suffer through heartbreak,pain,sadness,bullying ...eveything was targetted at will...

He was told they will come and visit but..

Who knew when that one day is ?