"Hey Ant." She hugged me and I picked up kay.

Later on that night~

"Hey August." Momma Monica hugged me.

"Hey momma." She moved out the way and I walked in.

"You hungry." She lead me to the kitchen.

"Very." She chuckled and I sat at the table and she bring me a plate of food. "Thank you so much."

"So how was the funeral?" She sat in front of me with a glass of wine in her hand.

"It was okay people was turnt. You know how we do. Everybody was just doing them and it wasn't a sad atmosphere for long. You know Mel would've want us turnt so that's what we did."

The front door alarm went off and quickly turned off.

"Hey." Monique walked in.

"Hey baybeh." I smiled at her and she hugged me from behind and kissed the back of my head.

"Hey sweetie." Her mom got up and she hugged her. "How was work?" She went and made Monique a plate I am guessing.

"It was stressful but I can't dwell on stuff that would bring me down." She sighed. "I am breathing so it wasn't that bad."

"Yeah I talked to dad today." Mo sighed. "Awe don't be like that he said he misses you." Mom shrugged.

"Okay." Monique fake smiled at her. "Tell him to come back then. Why would he move to China in the first place." She rolled her eyes.

Her mom nodded.

"Well no matter what I love you okay." Her mom kissed her and she laughed. "And I love you too." She did the same to me.

"We love you too." We said at the sametime.

"Well let me go lay down."

"So how was it." She looked at me.

"Everybody was cool."

"I'm not worried about everybody I am worried about you." I sighed.

"I- um" I sucked up my emotions. "I am cool." I shrugged it off.

"You'll Tell me when we are laying down." She shrugged. "Either way I am gonna find out."

Her phone started ringing.

"Hello... yeah girl... oh okay... no that's fine..." she laughed. "Yeah he is alright... bitch what is wrong wit- no I am not doing that... you are so disgusting... how about you do it... you stupid bitch don't play with me I will beat your ass... haha real funny bitch... okay see you tomorrow beautiful... I love you too bye bye." She hung up. "Lea is not coming today." I nodded.

"I am tired." She nodded and grabbed our plates. And rinsed them and put them in the dishwasher.

"Come on." We went to her room and I grabbed my clothes and my towel and she hopped into the bathroom in her mom room and I got in her shower.