Chapter 29

We heard a knock on the door and the man got up and opened it and welcomed Taehyung.

He gave me a quick glance and smile and he sat right beside me as the  psychiatrist said.

"So we are alone now, pretend that I am not completely here, I want you to help her in your own way, as she said..." The average man said and sat there taking notes.

"Um..to me it's like a little game, the first time I heard her say something was when she was scared and when I tried to help her. It's not like she said big words, but at least she said a word or two." Taehyung explained

"You can start interacting" the psychiatrist said carefully listening and paying attention to what Taehyung was doing.

"Y/n..." I heard Taehyung calling me out and I turned my head to face him.

"Y/n...talk with me"

I nodded, trying really really hard to speak.

"Say my name, like you did when we lost ourselves." He said couraging me to speak.

I opened my mouth and tried harder to let out a word.

"There is not rush, we will try little by little everyday, so you can practice." R/n said.

"Y/n try!" Taehyung kept on going but for the rest of the therapy nothing left from my mouth.

"If tomorrow I will be busy, can you two practice at least." The man said before receiving a quick nod and a wave as a goodbye from Taehyung and me.

"So...was I rushing?" He said as the man was gone.

I shook my head as a no and he remained silent.

"I will go now, I have so much to do..."
Taehyung said and..... Surprisingly hugged me?! And I hugged back as he walked out of my house.

"See you tomorrow" he shouted as he was passing the road and opening his door.

Eunyun's POV:

I was waiting Taehyung to come home  so I could finally tell him about me having a crush on someone.

I knew that it would be really difficult to convince him support me, because he wants to protect me and he is afraid that I might be with someone that isn't caring and that isn't interested in me.

As I heard the door shut I ran to him and I gave him a big smile and a hug.

"Hii Tae" I said as got out from the embrace

"Can you sit down please, I want to talk with you of something"

He sat down on the couch and I did too.

I looked at him nervously and took a big breath and  started what I was going to say to him

"Tae, before I start, promise me that you love me and that you will not be mad at me and that you will support me" I said taking his hands and he nodded hesitatingly.

"It's been a while that I feel this thing, right here in my heart, I shake, my heart goes crazy when this person goes near me or talk to me... Tae I have a big crush on a friend of mine..."

He looked a little surprised...

"Eunyun....I really don't know what to say...I knew that one day this would happen, but not that early, you have a heart and a grown mind too, but I am afraid that one day you would get hurt..." Tae said looking worried at me.

"I know you are an amazing brother and you want my best, but can we try this new thing? Let's just try, if this time I will get hurt I will take the responsability and I wont ask for your help, but just this one time" I said begging him to allow me to date already.

"Argh...fine, I will support you no matter what you do" he sighed and accepted and I jumped up and down from happiness and I hugged him tightly thanking him a billion times.

"Okay, calm down girl, but are you sure he likes you too? If he doesn't, he will frendzone you, and if he frendzone you you will get hur-" I cutted him off.

"Tae, you and Y/n said the same thing, calm down, I think he likes me because he gives me little hints, like wink at me sometimes just to tease me, he says that I am cute, and today he asked me if we could hung out someday, like tomorrow or when I am free..." I explained to him and he sighed.

"Okay, where do you plan to hung out" he asked me and I smirked because I already had a plan...

"Tae...what if we go to the restaurant where you work and you can see him and meet him in person" I said and his eyes went wide open.

"Okay, but if he doesn't ask you to be his girlfriend tomorrow I will cut his head off for making my baby wait so long" Taehyung said in a protective way.

"WAIT, a minute ago you said that me and Y/n said the same thing about frendzone, did you tell her before me about this??" I nodded and he looked at me shooked.

"If I didn't tell her, and if she didn't help me with this, you wouldn't know anything"

"What do you mean by this?!" He asked

" She was the one who told me to tell you before I do something and I end up getting hurt, because you are my brother and you are more mature then me"

Taehyung's POV:

As my little sister told me what she said to y/n, I spaced out thinking about her...she is really comprensive and mature, surely more mature then Me...and seeing that she is taking care of Eunyun like a real sister makes me think and feel something different about her.

We got closer since the accident that happened to Eunyun...

Everytime I see her, I feel strange, I get lost in her, in whatever she does and whatever she says just through a piece of paper...

That day when I went to her house, I felt weird, because the psychiatrist said that she trusted me more then other people around her and that only I could help her...

I wanted her to trust me...

_____TO BE CONTINUED...