Chapter 39

*funeral day*

Taehyung's POV:

It was the day of her dad's funeral...
I saw her weak figure that was standing in front of the door waiting the other to come and got to his funeral.

As So-hyun heard the news she decided to come as well, not wanting to let Y/n alone is such a time.

"Are you ready" I said and took her hand in mine feeling her tremble a little and I saw the bottom lip quivering...

As all of them got ready we headed to the funeral place, and got to his grave.

Y/n went near the grave and put a few flowers near the stone.

She kneeled down and looked down and mouthed everything she wanted to say, like she normally had a voice to talk...which she still didn't have.

She didn't cry at all, she just stared blankly in front of her.

She got up from the grass and and went to another two graves near to each other.

In the grave there was a picture of a guy around the twenties he was hugging a little girl, that was supposed to be y/n with her brother.

In the other one there was her mom, her daughter looked just like her.

Y/n broke completely down in front of my eyes and could even get up from the ground as caressed the graves.

"Y/n...shh calm down" I whispered as I was patting her shoulder and tried to get her up.

Eunyun and So-hyun were crying too and ran to her to embrace her.

Grandma was was looking all of us with teary and red eyes...

"Get her please..." She said worried and I walked over them and they saw what I wanted to do..

Y/n's POV:

The girls sudden let go of me and then I felt a pare of strong arms hugging my body protectively.

(Name of the kdrama: Pinocchio)

I recognized Taehyung's scent the first second my face was in contact with his chest.

"Come on Y/n...we have to go" i heard his whisper softly .

I whipped my tears away and tried to not sob...

As I calmed down entirely, we went home...

*The evening*

I was chilling on the bed, staring uselessly at the wall..

"Can I come in?" I glanced over my bedroom's door and there was Taehyung.

I nodded and he came near me.

"I wanted to say, I am sorry again for your lost.." he said with a concerned voice as he looked intensively to make sure that I wasn't crying again

There was a few minutes silence in between his second sentence.

"And...by boss called me.. and said that someone really important..a CEO of a music company I guess.. was coming tonight to watch me sing and he said that he might like me... A lot..do you know what that means..."

I looked him with hoping and sparkly eyes .

"He might offer something...but I am not sure...I will give my best today and I hope he likes my voice and.." Taehyung looked a little nervous but in the same time was praying that maybe that day that he wanted to be a singer will come true..

"Y/n I know you didn't recover about what happened..but I want you to do me a big favour.."

"Can you come tonight with me, to support me at least...please..." He asked me to come to his work.

"If you don't want to stay alone I can ask Eunyun to come to, so you can stay with her there...just this time...maybe I will distract you a little from what happened"

I just looked at him and nodded lifelessly...

I wasn't still recovered by my dad's death...and it was hard, as much I was thinking about him, I would have tears in my eyes...

I thought I was alone...

Yes I had my grandma...but my parent's love was something else.. don't get me wrong.. I love her too much to let her got.. she was the only person that was left from my family...

As time passed, it was already evening...

I wore something casual but still comfy to go with Taehyung, and Eunyun, as she promised that she wouldn't leave me alone for even a single bit.

We were already in the restaurant...

The restaurant was pretty crowded but There were still some empty spaces.

Taehyung was getting ready to sing and all the people's attention was on him...his amazing self

"Thank you for coming.. tonight I would like to sing a really special song called Clouds..." Taehyung speaked to the microphone.

(Before you exit : Clouds. Go check it out...when I first listened to this song a cried like a baby...)

I was curious to listen the song, since I didn't listened to it before...

Then there was...his d.e.e.p , c.r.a.z.y, f.a.s.c.i.n.a.t.i.g and unique voice...

The sad melody made me feel in a type of way that I could never describe.

I was too into it that I didn't even notice that I was starting to tear up..

"Some nights I still hear your whispers..
And your memories they hang like a picture"

Then I completely broke down...
I felt every word that he sang so smoothly and perfectly.

Eunyun glanced over me and held my hands squizing them a little.

Taehyung finished the song taking a look at me worried...

Although he did amazingly well, I was feeling more and more depressed

Things couldn't get out of my head and all the bad events that I went through replayed again and again..

Then I couldn't do it anymore...

I ran out of the restaurant...

_____TO BE CONTINUED...