Chapter 28

I opened the paper that Taehyung handed me, carefully trying not to get the attention of anyone.

I want to apologize for yesterday...you know. I am sorry I kissed without your consent for saving my ass. I didn't have any other solution. Again I am sorry.

I smiled at his words and responded to him.

I forgive you. But you have to make it up to me because I saved your thick ass a lot lately and you didn't thank me properly...

I handed him the paper and he wrote on it and gave it to me again...creating a conversation.

Did you just say that I have ThIck aSs?! Well since a simple thank you does not make it up to you, then what do you want me to do, for you to forgive me completely??

I quickly responded.

I am still thinking about it... What if you give me your phone number so I can tell you what I want you to do whenever I will choose it?

And he answered again.

********** This is my phone number. Can we fake taking notes like we are right now, and continue our little conversation, math is boring anyways...

~~

Um...okay, but if she catch us, you will be the responsible for distracting me during class, Mr.Thickass

~~

Okay Ms.iwantgoodgrades I will take the responsibility. At least you will never get bored with me ;)

Our conversation kept going like that untill the lesson was over and we had to get up.

As I grabbed all the paper and put them on my beg I looked up to see Mr.Thickass winking at me, smiling innocently, with his hands in his pockets.

"Guys I know you got really close these days, but can you include me, I feel lonely too, and Y/n you completely, give attention to your first friend too!!" We heard So-hyun say pouting at us.

"You two kept 'talking' through a paper and I was wondering what.is going on between you two" she said smirking at me and winking at me again..

"We were just bored and kept annoying each other to pass the time, that's it, nothing happened at all!" Taehyung explained...

As the time passed, the three of us kept getting closer and closer to each other.

As school was finally over, we went home..

As I stepped in the house I saw a man, around 40 years old, sitting in the couch smiling and talking to my grandma.

"Oh y/n you came back! Come closer sweetie, this is the psycholog that I was talking about."

I bowed politely at him and he smiled at me again.

"Hi, I am r/n (random name) i am really happy to help you, your sweet grandmother told me about your life, your problems and your past...I am sorry for your loss by the way" be said and patted my shoulder

"Okay have a seat...you can nod or shake your head as a no, answering my questions, you have to be really open to me, okay?" The said and started the 'therapy'.

"I know you you lost the most important people of your life, and I know you lived it really badly. Before you have been to a psychologist and you cured your depression, but never really cured this problem of yours..."

I nodded at his affirmations..

"Have you ever tried to talk, or ever say a word since what happened?"

I nodded lightly, as I said some words when Taehyung helped me.

"Did someone make you talk?" He asked raising one eyebrow.

I nodded again.

"What is it's name? Write everything in this paper"

Taehyung, a friend, he helped me talk more then once...

"Oh, do you....trust him?" My eyes went wide as he asked that...

I don't know, I thought to myself...

"I think you are not sure...what if your friend comes here...I want to try something hoping it will help.." he said and I nodded hesitating at first...

"Okay give me his number I will tell him to come here"

I gave him Taehyung's number and he called him and he answered fortunately. And the man made possible the call was heard by me as well.

"Hello?" I heard Taehyung's voice answering the call.

"Hi, are you Taehyung? Y/n's friend?" The man said.

"Yes? What is going on?" He asked confused.

"So I am a psychologist and I am here to help y/n, you know? With her trust issues and with her not talking to anybody. I was wondering, if you want of course, if you could come to her house..." The overage man said.

"Oh, yeah..but...why me?" He said which made my heart beat skip really fast.

"She told me about you helping her...and I don't really know why, but I think that your presence would help her "

"....."

"I'm in..."

_____TO BE CONTINUED...