Chapter 30

Y/n's POV:

I took a quick shower as finished my homework.

I heard my grandmother open the door of my bedroom and I turned my head to see her.

"Honey the dinner is ready" she said and walked out

Before I could move, I heard my phone buzz and I took it with me downstairs to read the message.

Eunyun:
Y/n you wouldn't believe it, I told Tae about him and he said that he will support me no matter what, even if he isn't really sure about me dating this early...Yayyyy!!!!

Y/n:
I told you he would understand!!!
So what happened today?
Anything new???

Eunyun:
He asked me if we could hung out sometimes, like tomorrow or any other day!! I am so happy!!
I was thinking about going on a dinner with him, on the restaurant where my brother works...I told Tae about my plan and he agreed!!

Y/n:
Look!! Everything is perfect now.
You just need to wait for him to ask you to be his girlfriend.
BUT FIRST, WE NEED TO GET YOU PRETTIER THEN YOU ARE ALREADY!! I have a friend, (my first friend) I want you to meet her, she is amazing and I think she could help you for the 'date'

Eunyun:
I would like to meet her.
Y/n...what if you come too?

Just for a little support? You can invite your friend too, so you don't stay alone. Can you please be with me the special day?????

Y/n:
I would love to, but you need to tell me where the restaurant is so I can go there!!

Eunyun:
It's ******** restaurant on ***** street. I can't waiiitttt!!!

Y/n:
Okay talk to you later. Byee~~

I said bye to her as I heard my grandma telling me to sit down and eat dinner with her as always.

After eating, I helped my grandma washing the dishes and I went to bed wearing something comfy, and I cuddled myself with the blankets and I hugged my second pillow.

I played a few games on my phone but I got bored and I couldn't sleep..

I got up taking the paper where Taehyung wrote his phone number and I saved his number on my phone.

I lied on my bed again and I checked the time.. wow the time passed by so much.

1:00 a.m

I was not sure what to do so I wrote a message to Taehyung.

Y/n:
Hi..are you sleeping already?

I waited a little bit before he could respond...

Mr.ThickAss:
Who is this??

Y/n:
Oh right you don't have my number Mr.ThickAss

Mr.ThickAss:
Y/n? Is that you?!

Y/n:
Yeah..what are you doing???

Mr.ThickAss:
Nothing I just got back from
Work.. aren't you sleeping yet?

Y/n:
I can't...I don't know why.

Mr.ThickAss:
Oh..maybe it is because
You miss me?! ;)

I smiled like an idiot while reading what he wrote. He sure was going to tease me.

Y/n:
Yeah sureee! Like I miss seeing you.
I am just bored and I am not sleepy..

Mr.ThickAss:
Mhm..well that's not my problem..
Did Eunyun told you?

Y/n:
Yes..she is thankful that you accepted what she felt for someone..

Mr.ThickAss:
I didn't know what to say...
I am afraid that she will get hurt in the end...

Y/n:
Just let her be..she will discover through time.

Mr.ThickAss:
Y/n, what about the therapy?
We should practice like the psychiatrist said. When do you want me to come??

Y/n:
What if I practice with you right after school? Do you want to come with me somewhere? It's not that far away from home.

Mr.ThickAss:
Yeah sure..

Y/n:
Okay..I think I am getting sleepy now..and we should sleep because we have school!

Mr.ThickAss:
Oh okay. Good night Mrs.iwantgoodgrades~ ;)

Y/n:
Good night Mr.ThickAss!

We ended our conversation saying good night to each other..after a while I closed my eyes and I tried to sleep.

*Timeskip to the next day, and after school*

I was waiting for Taehyung out of the school's gate and then I felt a light tapping on my right shoulder and I turned around and I found Taehyung smiling a little at me..which made me flatter a little.

I returned a smile as well and we started to go the place where me and my big brother went a lot when we were together.

There was a park, which was isolated, just a few people went there for the amazing view. Right in front of the park there was a beautiful lake and we enjoyed a lot the birds flying on top of our heads and hearing them singing.

It was like a dream...but a dream that didn't last long.

Since what happened, I have never went there...

"Is it here?" I heard Taehyung say and I nodded

We sat down silently, just looking for a great amount of time the superb view...

______TO BE CONTINUED...

Good morning/good afternoon/good evening or good night people!!

I was a little bit sick lately so it took me a little longer to write this chapter, but I hope you all are okay and you are not sick like..

I look like crappy potato, lying on a bed right now, but what can I do?! I look like crap every single day so I will not complain again

See you in the next chapter 🤧🤗💖