Chapter 37

We were walking into a street, that wasn't really crowded. Then we heard someone play a violin so smoothly and perfectly...

I smiled as we saw this old man playing the music so passionately.

It was a great melody and as I was listening to it I walked over him and I gave him a light smile.

As I was enjoying it I didn't realize that I was actually dancing to it. I smiled widely feeling free and less stressed about my life.

I opened my eyes and I turned around to give the guys a sign to come and enjoy with me. Minhyuk and Eunyun came and danced romantically to it.

I pointed seriously at Taehyung as he looked me weirdly and was embarrassed to dance..

I walked over him and held his hand in mine and I dragged him.

I put his arms delicately on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck as I rocked side to side.

He stared at me smiling at my wild self dancing in the middle of the street...

But I have one life and I gotta live it the best I can

The music stopped and the old man smiled at us and bowed a little as a sign of gratitude..

I looked over Taehyung that unlocked his arms around me and walked over the man...

He took off his wallet and threw some money on the hat that was near him.

Finally complimenting the man, he walked over us and we got out of the street.

My heart warmed up at how sweet it was from him... We all knew that his financial conditions weren't the best but he was getting better by time.

But he still did it and it was something that made someone happy which made me smile all the time we were walking.

I couldn't stop staring at him as he laughed at some jokes made by Minhyuk.

I wasn't paying attention at all I was just amazed of his handsomeness.

He then noticed my stare and lunched me a quick smile and looked away scratching the back of his neck..

Taehyung explained the situation to Eunyun and Minhyuk as we were near my old house, and said goodbye to them.

Then reality hit me... I was going to say goodbye to the person that was left from the past events.

We were in front of the house and we was about to knock but I clenched on his shirt as I wasn't ready to do that..

He turned around to see me tearing up and breathing heavily..

He looked intensively into my gaze like he was reading my soul and my emotions...

He cupped my cheeks very softly and whispered

" look at me...it is going to be okay...sometimes people that don't deserve it die before their time but we can't do anything about it. Y/n remember this...he, together with your family will watch above you and they will be proud of you as you are the only one left and alive here, in this planet of beasts.. they will leave from this house but they will NEVER leave from here"

he pointed at my heart that was beating fast..

My eyes sparkled and tears fell, wetting my already red chubby cheeks.

He gave me a final look and I nodded as I knew it was time.

He knocked and the door opened and my only dad was there looking tired as ever and his face turned to a surprised one. I smiled a little bit at him and he let us come in.

"Hello sir.. I'm Taehyung, Y/n's friend and I came with her to accompany her. I am so sorry for what I heard..." Taehyung said in one breath a little nervous.

"Thank you for coming and caring for her Taehyung..." My dad said in a really weak voice...

Then his gaze went from Taehyung to mine. A tear fell from his eyes and he opened his arms for a last embrace.

I run immediately to him and cried on his arms helplessly.

"I am so sorry that I have ignored you over these years...I am sorry that I have been the worst father that you could ever had...I am so s-sorry" his voice cracked from his weakness

I just nodded and hugged him tighter afraid to let go.

"Y/n.. r-remember one thing...We love you...." As the said his last sentence I felt him completely black out on my arms..

I looked shocked at him crying a mess and shaking him to wake him up.

Taehyung panicked and called the ambulance not wasting any time.

As time passed I couldn't stop crying, covering my face with my hands.

A lot of moments and things crossed my mind in that moment.

Despite everything, Taehyung was on my side, hugging me tightly and rubbing my back soothingly to calm me down.

As we were waiting outside the hospital room, we saw a doctor walk over us and looked at us worried

"I am incredibly sorry for your loss.. he couldn't make it for a few more days..." He said and walked away signing some papers.

"Y/n.." Taehyung whispered breathing on my ear, making it tickle.

I snuggled more to his chest and listened to him.

"You are strong..you're gonna through this..."

I calmed down a little and I looked over him and mouthed a thank you before closing my eyes to completely stop crying.

*After a while*

Taehyung called my grandma and his sister and told them what happened.

We were outside the hospital taking some fresh air.

he was talking on the phone telling his boss that this evening he couldn't make it at work, because he didn't want to let me alone in such a time.

As he was still on his phone, I hugged his figure from behind, not wanting to let go from his warmth.

He stopped talking and apologiezed to his boss and closed the phone call.

He turned around and returned the hug, caressing my hair and writing with his fingers on my back "it's okay".

Then we heard some voices near us.

I got out of the embrace and saw my grandma and Eunyun in front of me.

______TO BE CONTINUED...