Chapter 23

It was Taehyung sitting in front of the fire...

He didn't notice me staring at him untill he felt me sit next to him.

"Y/n?" He looked at me as I smiled softly.
There was a moment of silence when he broke it after some minutes.

"Are you feeling alright now? Do you have still fever??" He asked me and immediately got closer to my face and touched my forehead...

I was blushing and my heart was pounding really fast as he was inches away from my face and he got off his hand from my forehead and backed away from me.

" Luckily you don't have fever..." He whispered while staring at my eyes intensively.

"Y/n.. yesterday y-you talked for the first time without shuttering...you said my name, does that mean that you can talk normally again? What exactly happened yesterday to make you talk??" He said hoping that I could respond to him.

I looked at him not reacting and not even saying anything...

Since my mum and my brother died I've lost all my trust for the people and it was hard to trust someone that I just met.

I didn't talk since they died just because I don't trust anyone.

I loved my brother so freaking much and my mum as well but since I've lost the most precious people of my life I got trust issues and I got depressed because I kept crying after their death and I couldn't go over it.

It was hard to live that time but fortunately thanks to some psychiatric I cured my depression and my anxiety.

It was hard to live with my dad only because he was more present for his job then for his family.

Then Taehyung had bring me back to reality..

"Y/n...Talk with me.."

"...." I didn't say anything..

"I said talk..at least try!" He continued

"..."

"SAY SOMETHING DAMN IT!" This time he raised his voice which made me jump a little because he was scaring me..

Before he could say anything else, we heard someone getting closer and closer and we heard his voice...Mr.Yung...

"Guys what are you doing here at this time?! Come on go immediately to your tent." He said and we walked to our tent, not even glancing at each other for one time.

*After the school trip*

It has been 2 weeks since we visited the forest and something changed...

Me and So-hyun still are friends, she helps me to trust and to not be afraid to try to talk..but..

Something is strange with Taehyung, he didn't talk to me since that day in the fire place...

These days he has been distant and less talkative...and I don't know why.

Differently then the other days he came at school really really early but he didn't have good grades at all since he didn't study and looked more and more tired each day.

Every single day when we bumped into each other we only look at one another for a second and continue what we where doing.

But still I had a really good relationship with Taehyung's little sister, Eunyun.

Every time we are free from school, we hung out, each day we pass with each other I earn trust in her.

As a normal day of school I was sitting on my seat and I was thinking of what happened at home yesterday, during History class..

*Flashback*

It was 8:30 pm when I was sitting on the couch while watching a movie.

Then I heard my grandma breath really fast and deeply beside me and I looked at her like I was asking what was wrong.

She pointed at me the little box of medicine on the table and I took it and gave it to her without hesitation.

I helped her eat the little pill with water.

After a little bit she calmed down she told me everything.....

"Y/n...promise me to not be mad at me.. it has been a month since I have problems with my heart and my lungs. The doctor told me to take these and that I will be fine. It happens to me sometimes but it is normal. I wanted to tell you since the first day you moved here but I was interrupted by Taehyung..I am sorry I didn't tell you earlier.."

I was already crying feeling like shit not noticing her sickness. I wasn't mad at her at all but I was mad at myself because I should have seen everything and take care of her.

"But don't worry, I won't die soon if I eat these pills as the doctor told me. It isn't serious but I didn't want you to worry about me since you are already stressed about school.."

I just nodded and cried in her warm arms.

*End of flashback*

I still didn't get over it since she does everything to help me at school and manage to keep both alive and safe. She is like a second mum to me.

I stopped spacing out in class and listened the teacher.

____TO BE CONTINUED...