Chapter 6

I saw...

My dad...

With..

Another women...

They were kissing.. and they were about to go upstairs but I ACCIDENTALLY made a big noise and my father heard it and parted away...

"Babe..what happened?!" I heard that disgusting woman and my dad turned his head to the kitchen and he saw me..

I didn't move.

He didn't say anything, he just stared me guilty.

That whore looked after my dad's eyes and she saw me.

"Bebe, who is she?" She whispered but I could still hear that.

"...no one"

I saw them disgusted and they continued what they were doing and walked upstairs...

I had a really strange feeling, like...disgusted, disappointed, mad, sad..

I could hear noises from my so called father's bedroom.

And there I go..all pissed off, I took my jacket and immediately went outside.

It was really late, the sky was dark but i could see the stars, they were shining that much that my eyes were shining too.

I walked to the park and I set on the grass.

And right there my emotions exploded... I begin to tear up then to cry really hard.

Lord why can't I trust someone?!
Why does everybody leaves me???
Those were my all thoughts.

I still was tearing up when I heard someone...

"You really think it will be that easy?! Ts...guys do your job!"

I whipped my tears from my cheeks and I got up curious about what was happening..

I walked slowly when the voices came from and I saw...a group of guys.

They were all in black hoodies, but I noticed that in front of them there was a guy... I couldn't see his face clearly but I continued hearing what they said...

"Where are you money for today?" One of them asked.

"..." The guy didn't say anything and the others laughed.

"Oh I see..." The same guy said and they begin to search money on his pocket and they found something.

"Oh..5$..AHAHAH" They all laughed but immediately stopped and then became serious.

"Look you little peace of shit, if you don't give me all the money that you have,until tomorrow, you will get in big trouble!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" the arrogant guy said and they all were leaving.

As they were all gone I walked towards the poor guy and I looked up to him...

NO WAY!!!

I was in front of him ... He looked up and saw me..

We stared each other for a lot and there was silence... But he broke it.

" AGAIN YOU?! Huh are you stolking me? " He said pissed off.

I just looked at him really ashamed and I bowed.

I was about to walk away but someone pulled my wrist and I backed and my back was resting on a wall.

Scared and shocked by the impact, I closed my eyes immediately and squeezed them.

My hands were shaking a little, not only because I was freezing but because I was afraid...

Some minutes from the impact were gone and I opened my eyes slowly.

Then I heard..

"Don't you dare to say anything about this to anyone...understood?!"

I nodded immediately to that.

After that we stared each other.

it was...strange and embarrassing...

Then I noticed that he was holding my wrists..

I could feel his breath on my face..

I could smell his scent...it made me go crazy actually...

He was only some inches away from me..

I felt really uncomfortable because he was staring at my soul and I didn't have the courage to see him in the eyes.

I took off my eyes of him and I looked down...

Then my eyes grow big as I saw...

_______TO BE CONTINUED...