Chapter 25

We are fucked... I thought to myself.

"Faster!" Taehyung said and we ran faster then before.

I turned my head quickly to see if we lost them and luckily we did.
We stopped running for a second so we could take a breath but we heard them again...

"We lost them" one of them said.

"NO! WE HAVE TO FIND THEM OR...." The other one said and they ran again.

As we felt them taking the same road we walked in, we panicked!

"Shit! Come with me..." Taehyung whispered and took me into an hallway..

"Don't cause any sound okay?" He whispered into my ear and I nodded trembling.

As he heard them coming he pushed me and my back hit the wall and he...

(name of the drama: Uri Gap-soon-i )

........

HE KISSED ME!

I rolled my eyes to their side to see if they found us and surprisingly one of them glanced at us just for a second and they ran to another street still searching for us...

They were already gone but...we didn't stop.......

I closed my eyes just for a little bit and...enjoyed?

There was no space between us, his lips were glued to mine and they were moving in sync...

Then I didn't even notice that he stopped kissing me and unlocked our lips...

I was still daydreaming about what exactly happened and I got back to hearth when I realized that I was breathing the same air as him...

Both of us were breathing heavily.
I opened my eyes and he backed away from me.

He looked at my eyes and then to my lips then to my eyes again.

"Huh...we escaped from them..." He said between his breath touching the back of his neck in embarrassment.

Of course...that was the reason why he kissed me, so they wouldn't notice us...yeah that hurts....

I nodded and I walked out of the hallway but Taehyung held my wrist to stop me from walking.

"Wait here I will check if they are still around here." He said and checked for them and did the okay sign to indicate me that there was nothing to be afraid about.

We walked out of the hallway, we looked around...

"I think we are l-lost..." He said still looking around to recognise the street we were in.

But...I knew very well that street...Dad....

I saw my old house...the house where I passed the most of my life crying and smiling. In that house there where a lot of bad memories...but in the same time, that was the house where I last saw my brother and my mother...

When I was little I said to myself that I would live forever there even when I will marry someone, but... unfortunately that was not meant to be...

I still was looking the same spot, the same way, the same house...nothing has changed...but only one thing...my dad has changed.

Taehyung noticed that glaring over that house but most importantly..he noticed that I was tearing up as I looked a man...that horrible man, even if he took care of me...he broke me in the same exact way that everybody did.

I looked him with a specific expression...HATE!!!

He was getting out of his black car...and of course...TOGETHER WITH A WOMEN!

He looked more and more tired...well it means that he had a lot of  'WORK' like always...

"Y/n are you alright??" Taehyung's deep voice interrupted my thoughts.

I nodded and I pointed him the opposite way and I indicated him to follow me because I knew the way home.

*At home*

I came back home exhausted wanting to take a relaxing bath and sleep but I had to take for a walk Loko, because he had to do his things.

I took a quick shower and I walked with my dog at the park, that was right beside my grandma's house.

I checked the time (7:25pm) and a message came up to my screen and it was from Eunyun...

Eunyun:
Look at my window!!

Y/n:
What? Oh hii what are you doing???

Eunyun:
Nothing just chilling and watching you from my window playing with Loko. How has your dog been doing?

Y/n:
He is fine, don't worry.. you said that you had an exam today..how was it?

Eunyun:
It was easy..
Y/n I want to talk to you for something really important...
Can you come to my house for an hour..please I am lonely and Tae is at work... it's really important!!!!!!

Y/n:
Yeah why not, I will be there in a few minutes. Can I bring my dog too? I promise he will not disturb us. He is a good boy!! Plsss

Eunyun:
Yeah of course!
See ya in a few minutes!!

I turned off my phone and I walked at her house...wondering what was she going to tell me that was so important...

____TO BE CONTINUED...