Chapter 17

I heard someone groan...WHAT THE HELL?

I managed to turn around and my eyes grow bigger as in MY bed was

KIM TAEHYUNG!

I tapped his shoulder to wake him up, but he didn't so i shaked him lightly and he finally opened his eyes.

"huh" he looked confused as he rubbed his eyes to clear his vision...only then he noticed that it was me.

"huh? AAHHH!!!" he screamed and fell off the bed as he saw me.

As I was laughing silently at his reaction I tried to get up from the bed but a sudden pain came to my stomach that prevented me from moving.

I shutted my eyes as it hurt so much

"hey are you okay? Does it hurt?" Taehyung asked me with a worried voice.

I shook my head as I wasn't okay and it hurt like hell.

My throat was sore, i couldn't breath properly, I couldn't even move one part of my body..I was scared

"Do you need something, like water or anything else?" he asked and i nodded

He helped me to drink the glass of water and take the painkiller.

I mouthed "thank you" and he nodded

"Y/n-ah...can't you really talk?" he asked all of sudden

I stared at him surprised and embarassed

"Don't worry, I wont say anything about this to anyone" he said and took my hand on his

I felt something strange when I was with him..

He gave me this new emotion

"Sorry for sleepin-" he was interrupted by the nurs that came in.

"Goodmorning to both of you" she said smiling sweetly to us

"I checked Eunyun and I think she can go home in a few days" she said

"Okay, thank you so much.." he thanked her.

"Okay now I will check you too"

After 3 days in the hospital, we were ready to go home..

"Miss, you can take this cream and put it on your bruises and cuts..it will help you!" She told me and I walked out of the hospital room and I walked towards Eunyun and Taehyung that were waiting for me.

"Y/n!!!" Eunyun ran to me and hugged me tight and I hugged her back smiling a little.

"Thank god you are okay!!!" She said and tightened the hug.

After some seconds we parted away on I checked her, making sure that she was okay.

"I am alright, don't worry..." She said

"Okay girls we can go home now" Taehyung said and we walked out of the hospital.

Taehyung's POV:

We were walking at the bus stop...

While we were waiting for the bus I noticed that Y/n was trembling.. actually it was cold.

"Y/n are you cold?" Eunyun asked noticing too.

She hesitated a moment before nodding a little looking the ground.

Eunyun looked at me winking and I looked at her confused..

Then she mouthed at me *give her your jacket!* And I frowned.

And she looked at me with the *come on dude* face..

I sighed and gave her my jacket...

"Y-you c-can wear my jacket, it's cold h-here" I said shuttering...WTF?!  Why was I shuttering...

She looked me with shiny eyes and nodded ...cute...

I helped her putting it and Eunyun smirked proudly at me...

"The bus arrived, we can go!" …

We entered the bus and we noticed that there were a lot of people..

Me, Eunyun and Y/n stood there for a while...

I noticed how Y/n felt uncomfortable and suffocated by the people around her...

Suddenly the bus stopped harshly.

She lost her balance and was about to fall but I caught her and helped her stand up correctly...

She mouthed thank you and I smiled a little at her whispering "you are welcome" so she was the only one to hear it.

As we arrived near our house we got out of the bus and walked towards Y/n's house to tell her grandmother what happened...

We tried to calm grandma down as she is really weak physically but especially mentally.

After a lot of talks, me and Eunyun went home and changed our clothes.

"Tae aren't you going to work?" Eunyun asked as she got out of the bathroom.

"No, I told my boss what happened and he gave me five days to rest..."

"Tae, I want to talk to you about something important...sit here" she said clearing her voice...

"So...my friend's dad opened a restaurant near here and he wanted someone to entertain their costumers...like someone who can sing...and I thought about you..."

"What?!"

"Tae...it is a good opportunity for US and for you...you can't work in that restaurant anymore...they don't pay you anough, and in this new restaurant you can work only at evenings so you don't have to worry about school anymore...what do you think?"

"....." I remained silent...

_______TO BE CONTINUED...