Chapter 4

*Still flashback*

"M-mum.....MUM!!!!" I-I saw my mum... lifeless on the floor...with her bloody wrists... IT WAS TOO LATE..

I lost every word in my mouth... I just cried hugging her freezing body.

I just lost the two most important people in my life.

* End of flashback *

That car...that car was the same as my brother's until he died in an accident when he was coming home.

when that car crossed the street, all my memories came back, making me surrender mentally. at that moment I needed only my brother. I miss all the special moments with him, all the words he told me when I came home after a bad day at school, I miss all those fights and excuses that I asked after doing something wrong, I miss everything ... I MISS HIM.

I miss my mother, her hugs, her smiles, her tasty dishes, her faults, I miss her all. I forgot the smell of a mother, that scent that welcomes you, that never makes you feel alone, I miss her...

I opened my eyes and i found myself crying on the ground.

People that were passing were staring at me strangely.

I whipped my tears away and I got up from the ground.

I continued walking looking down not wanting to look at anybody.

Suddenly I bumped to someone and I was about to fall but someone hold me back. I got back straight and felt two arms holding my waist.

I looked up...

I stared at him for a minute but I noticed that I was REALLY close to him

I could feel his breath on my face and I blushed a little.

I could feel my heart beat and his..they were beating fast...really fast.

I frowned, I saw his face before...it was...what was his name...Taehyung?!

I turned back to myself and I parted away from his arms.

I just bowed and continued my way to my house.

As I arrived home I opened the door and..of course Loko would come to welcome me...

Yes, Loko, my dog... He was my best friend, my only hope...

He is really cute, he likes to play, he is a little bit crazy like his name

He is really cute, he likes to play, he is a little bit crazy like his name...Loko means in Spanish, crazy, I called him like that because he makes me crazy, crazy for him.

The most cute thing that I have ever had.

I adopted him four years ago when he was only  two months...my little baby!
But he isn't that small...

I caressed him and I walked toward my bedroom that was upstair.

I didn't even bother to see if my dad was home...he was surely at the office.

He works in a company all day and night...

After the death of my mother, my father did nothing but work to keep ourselves. He worked too much, without resting. Since she died, we have never had a very close relationship.

He changed, he got colder, the only words he told me during the day was good morning and good night. I cook the meals everyday for both of us.

We never ate together because he was really busy with work but I got used to it.

Since I did not feel like cooking I just ordered a pizza through an email online

While I was waiting for my pizza, I played a little with Loko and I cleaned my room..

As I was cleaning, I found a box under the bed.

I opened it slowly and I found...

___________TO BE CONTINUED...