Chapter 26

I knocked the door and Eunyun opened it and she let me go in after a long hug.

"Thank you for coming...so should I prepare something to eat and take some drinks? Like coke, popcorn, ice cream,every type of sweet, and most importantly ramen???" She sounded excited to talk to me after a long time.

I agreed nodding and we both went to her room bringing with us whatever we needed.

"So...as I said, I have a really important thing to tell you and I want you to help me..." Eunyun said handing me a piece of paper in case I needed to tell her something as well.

"Listen...I know I am still young, I am only 16, and maybe you would think that I am childish in this moment but.. believe me I am serious with what I am going to say to you!" She took a big breath and continued...

"Y-y/n.. I-i think that I am in l-l-love....." My eyes opened wide from what I just heard then and there.

"I know, I have still time for this..but there is this guy in my school...that is so attractive and cute. Everyday when he comes close to me, I feel like my heart is going to explode. I can't help it... I think I have a big crush on him..but I am afraid to confess..."

She looked down blushing hard...

My eyes went soft as I saw a tear drop from her eyes, I caressed her cheek and I whipped her tears with my thumb and made her look at me in the face.

I smiled at her lovingly like I was her mother.

"I can't really help it...I smile genuinely when he is around, I almost cry when I see the other girls that flirt with him, I laugh at his jokes even if sometimes they aren't funny, when he doesn't even notice I stare at him in class, when he needs something I am always the first one to be there to help him or to give him what he wants...what do you think about me now Y/n..."

I smiled at the girl madly in love that was in front of me pouting and sometime sobbing.

"He is 4 months older then me, he has fluffy and cute hair, he is a lot taller then me and he is good at everything at school. How can't someone fall for him?! I mean just by looking at him I would drool...argh I am sorry, I think my hormones have a problem"

I chuckled silently at Eunyun and her cuteness. I wrote something on the paper and gave it to her..

Do you feel like he likes you too? I mean did he say something to you to make you feel like he wants you too?

"Actually we talked a few times, but he didn't say 'i like you' or 'i love you' he just told me one time that I was really cute..."

I nodded and continued writing.

Does Taehyung know about this? Have you ever told him what was going on with your heart..maybe he could help you??

"No he doesn't know anything about this, he has been really stressed lately so I don't want to cause more stress that he has already right now...I know that he is jealous when it comes to guys that I like, but I don't think that he will not allow me to date..I mean he is protective and all, but it's still my life!"

I understood what she meant...

"What do I  have to do first of all???"

I think you should tell your brother first that you like a lot a guy in your school and that you want him to support you, then wait for him to help you and give you some advice..he is still older then you, but I think he will still check and make sure that you are with the right guy! Don't worry about him right now...the important thing is HOW ARE WE GOING TO KNOW IF HE LIKES YOU SO YOU DON'T GET FRENDZONED?!???

"I will tell Taehyung about him tomorrow after school and what if we plan something to know how he feels about me?" She said and nodded planning every single thing, but we need another person's help...we needed Taehyung's help.........

_____TO BE CONTINUED...