Chapter 42

As I went downstairs I headed towards the dining table, and I found all three, my grandmother, Eunyun and Taehyung, eating and chatting.

"Good morning sleepy head" Eunyun said smiling at me and tapped the seat beside her.

"Morning" I said sitting down and eating my breakfast.

The whole time, I was looking blankly at the plate in front of me.

I didn't have the courage to look up at Taehyung after the heated kiss we had that night.

I was trying avoid anything that would recall of the night before.

After the silent morning I got up and prepared for school...

In reality...I was skipping school that day and I didn't say anything about it...

I decided to take the bus and get out a few stops before my school.

I wasn't feeling like going to school.. I had so many emotions that I couldn't get out of my chest and mind..

The only person that listened every my word when I was little, was my mother.

I was at the cemetery.

I went there to get out all my frustration and feelings...

I bought a couple of flowers in a little shop near the cemetery and directly went to my parent's grave.

"Hi..." I whispered and placed the flowers right next the graves.

"Can you believe...my voice is back..and you are not here to ear it"
I said and kneeled to the ground

"Mum, dad I hope you are doing great up there...and that are taking care of my one and only brother...please love him so much and never let him go" I said caressed the stone.

"Mum, when I was 12, I told you I loved my classmate...and you said-" I stopped and inhaled and exhaled, controlling myself from crying.

"You said.. that it was just a little crush, and that love was something completely different. When you are in love, you respect the other one, you trust him/her with your whole heart, you fight for him/her and you told me that that's what was with your love for dad, even tho he wasn't the perfect man..."

I said smiling a little, and I felt a tear escape from my eyes but I whipped it right away.

"Mum...I have butterflies on my stomach when this person is around me, I trust him like I haven't with nobody else that wasn't you...I smile when I think about that person, my heartbeat increases the speed when he is just looking at me...mum what is this feeling mum"

I said like she was going to respond to me.

"Maybe I am starting to fall in love with this person...but I am afraid that he will leave me..like everybody did" I said and lowered my head

I touched my chest where the heart was, and rubbed it slowly.

But there was one thing that I wasn't aware of...

Someone was observing me...

Taehyung's POV:

After the breakfast I noticed that Y/n went out earlier than ever and I did not see her carry her backpack.

I made an excuse and then I followed her.

I made sure she didn't see me on the bus and when she got out of it.

She headed toward the cemetery and I did too.

I heard everything she said...

I felt her sincere words and I felt like she was on the verge of crying but she tried to hold it back.