Chapter 46

It has been a year since me and Taehyung have been together.

At first we were really fine, a perfect couple, I would say... But perfect couples don't exist at all.

We have been in a couple of arguments before but the most of the times they ended up with time and with none of us apologising.

These arguments started after finishing school and Taehyung being famous.

When he did an audition a lot of people searched for him to be his manager. But he chose the best one of course.

In only 5/6 months he made a lot songs and a huge fandom was created after him being all over the internet.

It was great, I was so proud of him and I would do anything to make him happy as he always did with me.

I was grateful that he kept his promise of never leaving me.

I always lived in the same house with my grandmother and Eunyun, because Taehyung would be almost all the times on his work, so we told her to stay with us so she would not stay alone.

It was about a week when I didn't see Taehyung and it warried me so much.

"I know..I know I just can't tell anything because these days he would shout at me, and get his anger and stress out on me..."

Eunyun explained as we were having a serious conversation about her big brother.

"Don't be mad or upset with him, he is just really nervous and stressed about his first concert coming up... It is not about you...you did nothing wrong so calm down."

I said comforting her.

"When is he coming home?" I asked.

"Around 10 pm" she responded.

"Okay, I will prepare something for him, before he comes from work, can you help me?" I said and we headed towards their house...

She was washing the dishes and I was tidying his house, it was a complete mess!

The bed sheets were were out of the bed, his clothes were on the floor and the space that he created to registrate and do his songs was chaotic.

Paper Sheets were all over the place and the desk was covered by 4 or more cups of coffee all dirty.

I massaged my temples and continued tidying.

I unconscionasly put the papers in order and placed them where the other papers were.

When the house was all clean Eunyun helped me do a romantic dinner and layed the table with some petals and some candles with a sweet smell.

I sighed at how happy I was with the result.

Eunyun wished me luck and went to my house.

That night I was trying to de-stress Taehyung...

I had imagined to talk to him, to tell him that I loved him, that I would always be on his side.

That night I wanted to tell him that he was going to do awesome in a few days on his first concert, that everybody there was going to love him and I was going to be there to cheer for him...

But...

The night wasn't really like I expected...

It was late when he came from work.

I was almost falling asleep on the couch when I heard the main door open and I looked at a sleepy and tired Taehyung.

"Hi Tae" I whispered as I got in front of him and caressed his cheeks.