Momo barely managed to stop herself from laughing, then she shook her head and seriously mumbled: '' Don't believe her. That's a lie. ''

Nayeon unknowingly tightened her grip on Sehun's shoulder and the biker squirmed in pain before he looked at me with wide eyes and hissed: '' You better tell her that you're ready to braid friendship bracelets with her, become one of her bridesmaids, get a best friend tattoo or whatever else she wants! ''

Gone were the years when I'd bravely stand up to intimidating people like Nayeon. I used to be a little shy around boys, but I didn't really know when to bite my tongue and stay quiet. Then everything went wrong and in an incredibly short amount of time, I became someone that I couldn't even recognise.

Somewhere inside me, there would always be the person that I was with my Romeo, but those memories were buried deep within my heart and now, I found it a lot easier to survive if I didn't think about them. It was easy to be brave when he was by my side. Sometimes he was near - with his arms hanging around my shoulders, his chin resting on my head and an amused smile on his lips while I was trying to convince a barman to play my favorite song on his jukebox. Other times he was a little further - hunched over his guitar and writing song lyrics while I was arguing with one of his friends over something that didn't really matter.

One night, under the light of a shooting star, we both wished for each other's heart and I was bold enough to reveal it out loud. A part of me wanted to believe that the simple mistake sealed our fate, so these days - I preferred to stay quiet instead of speaking what was truly on my mind.

I had nothing to do with the problem that Nayeon had with the biker Oh Sehun, but her and Momo didn't seem to care. I tried to explain that I was busy, but they still dragged me along with them after they finished interrogating him over the whereabouts of someone from his gang. The female gangster made it her personal mission to look after the girls from her old high school, the same one that I would've gone to, if I wouldn't have left Hando and once she heard that one of them got cheated on and insulted by a biker, she decided that she won't rest until she'll get revenge.

'' Can't I just wait for you outside? I suck at rollerskating! '' I loudly exclaimed and tried to balance myself on the skates that Nayeon borrowed from someone and forcefully put on my feet. I was holding my breath and looking around the old gymnasium that got turned into a rollerskating rink. A disco ball was hanging from the ceiling and colorful lights were dancing over everyone's faces. The air was filled with the scent of fresh popcorn, which they were selling at an impromptu bar on the side of the crowded rink.

I caught a glimpse of Sana, who was gracefully sitting on a nearby bar and smiling at an unknown guy. I tried to telepathically send her a message to come and help me, but she didn't seem to notice us. At one point I felt Nayeon's hands on my shoulders and my entire body tensed in panic. I knew very well what she was going to do, but there was no way to stop her. She merely smiled evilly and said: '' It doesn't matter if you don't know how to skate. You can always just throw yourself on the guy who hurt one of my girls and break his legs. Hopefully, you don't break one of yours too! Good luck! ''

It seems like she gave up on making a good first impression and becoming my friend.

With those encouraging words, the girl pushed me right towards the middle of the crowded rollerskating rink. I waved my hands through the air and tried to catch my balance, but I was too scared to really move my legs and do anything. Some people managed to successfully get out of my way, but in the end, I crashed directly against someone. He was leaning against the railing of the skating rink and flirting with a waitress that was standing on the other side of it until I appeared out of nowhere and knocked both of us on the ground.