─ TWIT

Try not to become like your mom and you'll be fine.

SUMMARY

Life has never given me anything. All that I have - I had to fight for and I will keep fighting, until my very last breath. That's the least that I can do for my child.

Park Yujin is a con artist and she is pretty terrible at it.

After a stunt in Busan ends badly and almost gets her arrested, she plans one last job, to make herself and her daughter millions before they would flee the country and start a new life in America. She appears on an idol's doorstep and introduces him to a child that he never knew he had.

Yujin thinks that she can handle a false relationship with the famous Byun Baekhyun, but she has no idea what she signed up for. He is not the same man that she used to know when they were still trainees, before she was forced to give up on her dream. Baekhyun's life never stops but Yujin is not a simple woman to handle either. Forever haunted by her criminal past and all the bad decisions that she made during her teenage years, she struggles to raise her daughter and teach her the virtues and values of a good person.

Yujin finds herself sailing through dangerous waters - searching for Nami's real father, building a false relationship with the idol that she is planning to rob and trying to make sure that her past mistakes don't catch up with her.

Things aren't going according to her plan from the very start, but everything falls apart when she breaks the most important rule of con artists and falls in love with her target.

About the love that a mother has for her daughter and the bond of a family - sometimes the one that you're born into and other times the family that you made for yourself.

We're a family, okay? No matter what happens. You, Nami and I - we'll always be together.

genres: comedy, romance, drama

idols featured in this story: exo - baekhyun