five

LOADING...

ep5_chatroom2.exe

WELCOME TO THE DOG/GOD CHATROOM

3/6 DOGS are now online!

chatroom moderator ASTERISK2344 has temporarily unlocked the chatting option for the players!

[ PLASTIC ] says: First of all... Which one of you snakes chose this username for me? My beauty is 100% natural!

[ PLASTIC ] says: Second of all... How do I win this game?

[ ASTERISK2344 ] says: There will be a certain number of challenges. Every victory allows you to make a wish. The player that will get to the last challenge will be able to get whatever they want. Money, information, some other type of favor... It depends solely on you. The game creator will make your wish come true.

[ PLASTIC ] says: How can we trust you? That sounds like total bullshit. I've been dealing with Instagram scammers for months now. One of them was trying to sell me the verified badge and he talked the same way as you do.

[ HYUN ] says: I won the first DOG/GOD challenge and my friend got released from prison.

[ PLASTIC ] says: Oh. Well why didn't you say so sooner? This changes everything.

[ PLASTIC ] says: Wait, I just realised something. Moderator, what do you mean 'the player that will get to the last challenge'? How about the others? You're not secretly planning to kill us, are you?

[ ASTERISK2344 ] says: Players are at a risk of getting eliminated on the way to the end of the gams. That might happen if the public discovers your real identity, if you are continuously the least popular player on the DOG/GOD website and in some other cases. It was all explained during the initial introduction.

[ PLASTIC ] says: I might've skipped over the terms and conditions. I thought that it was just the usual bullshit. Oops. Did anyone actually read that?

[ HYUN ] says: Is this your first time on the internet?

[ PLASTIC ] says: Don't try to act smart with me, nerd. You might've won the first round of the game, but that doesn't mean anything. I wasn't even playing. You're lucky that I couldn't reschedule my nails appointment, otherwise you would've definitely lost.

chatroom visitor 12 has clicked on player PLASTIC!

LOADING DATA...

player [ PLASTIC ]

▫ status: DOG/GOD

▫ wins: 0

▫ information: She has just finished taking photos of her newly purchased outfit. Now she's wiping off her makeup and getting ready to spend the next two hours editing it. She already wrote down a caption for the photo that'll make it seem as if she's going out in friends, when in reality, she's planning to stay at home.

[ PLASTIC ] says: Who did that? Stop clicking on my username! Why am I always the one getting exposed?!

[ HYUN ] says: Your photos need two hours of editing before you can post them online?

[ PLASTIC ] says: Shut up. I just... My room has really bad lighting, okay? I'm not that ugly.

[ HYUN ] says: Whatever you say... Either way, you need to tape something over your laptop and phone cameras. Amateur.

[ HYUN ] says: Why do you care that much about your photos anyway? Are you like an instagram celebrity or something like that?

chatroom visitor 13 has clicked on player JOHN!

LOADING DATA...

player [ JOHN ]

▫ status: DOG/GOD

▫ wins: 0

▫ information: Due to the player's infrequent use of personal technological devices, the game wasn't able to collect any recent information about him. His last recorded information is from a day ago, when he used a library computer to watch Youtube videos for three hours instead of working.

chatroom visitor 17 has clicked on player HYUN!

LOADING DATA...

player [ HYUN ]

▫ status: DOG/GOD

▫ wins: 1

▫ information: After using his first win in the game to release his friend from prison, he went straight back home, where he's currently hiding from his neighbor and playing video games with his only friend in the world (to who he lost five times already).

[ PLASTIC ] says: HA! Serves you right.

[ PLASTIC ] says: Who's the pathetic one now?

chatroom moderator ASTERISK2344 has temporarily locked the chatting option for the players!

more chatroom options to be unlocked later!

LOADING THE SECOND CHALLENGE...

13.25% COMPLETE