The salaryman got illuminated by the lights of an oncoming train, a scream got stuck in his throat and Zero pulled him back right before it would hit him. She didn't wait to hear his response before she disappeared in the wave of people that filled the station. The man tried to look at where she went, but she was already inside the train, leaning against the wall and watching him through the windows. Her face was hidden behind her favorite face mask - a black one covered with sharp teeth and her head was covered by the hood of the oversized white sporty jacket that she threw over a holographic top. Turning on her earpiece, she quietly murmured: '' The job here is done. The target just started crying. I bet that he'll be at the nearest police station by the end of the day. ''

'' You sound disappointed, '' she heard Baekhyun's serious response.

'' It was easy. Too easy. I barely stopped being bored. ''

'' Would you prefer it if something would've gone wrong? '' the hacker snapped in disbelief. '' I told you that it'll be easy, but only because differently from the police - we can search for people like that guy the illegal way... Come back to the apartment now. I want you to finish writing the report about this job and deliver it to the cop. ''

'' I don't know why I made the mistake of showing you that I know how to spell. You are always forcing me to write boring reports now, '' the girl mumbled and let out a tired sigh. Her hands were stuck in the pockets of her baggy jacket and she was facing the window in front of her, but she didn't fail to notice the familiar figure that emerged from the crowd on her left. His striking pale blue tracksuit was impossible to miss. '' I'll write the report, but- ''

'' No buts, '' the hacker sternly interrupted her. Zero could hear the rhythmical typing of his fingers against a keyboard. '' Come back home. Don't even try to lie to me and make any excuses. You know that I can always tell when you lie. ''

She took a pair of sunglasses from her pocket and placed them on her nose. The pink, triangle-shaped lenses instantly made the world seem a little less gloomy. '' I do, but it's entertaining to test your abilities. Come on, Baekhyun, can't I stay outside for a little longer? I know that you think it's dangerous, but it's really not. I'd show you how much fun it is to be outside if you'd just give me a chance. What is it about society that even disappoints you so much? I think that people are interesting to be around. ''

'' I think that most of the time, people act like they're part of a circus, '' Baekhyun shot back without hesitation. He always got annoyed when Zero tried to bring up that particular topic of conversation. '' Come on, Z... Do as I say and I might send you out of the apartment again really soon. There's something that I'm trying to investigate and I really need your help. I looked in to the hack from yesterday and I found something strange. I have no idea what this DOG/GOD game is supposed to be, but whoever got into my computer and signed me up for it, is... Untraceable. I tried to at least delete the damage that they caused, but even that is impossible. Now I'm sitting in a chatroom and waiting for it to finish loading. I tried to type something, but I can't. There's just one message from someone called ASTERISK2344, who wrote who doesn't like to play god? ''

'' That sounds exciting. ''

'' No, it doesn't. You need to check your priorities. That sounds creepy as hell. It also sounds like a problem on our agenda. ''

Zero glanced to her left again and her eyes almost met the gaze of the unusual individual in the pale blue tracksuit. His light brown, almost grey hair was hidden under a bucket hat, his bright yellow headphones were hanging around his neck and playing rap music and he was in the middle of a heated debate with a man who brought a caged chicken on the subway train. '' Baekhyun, what do I do? I'm being watched again. It's the third time this month. ''