Thinking

"I don't know about you guys but I need to keep my promise and help Octavia out at the diner." Ivan stood infront of the trouble maker now. She was easy on the eyes he had to admit, but she had a defeated stance, like she didn't care anymore because she was already under water and waiting to finally let it fill her lungs. She reminded him of John Everett Millais' Ophelia, like Ophelia this girl seemed to be drowning, he knew about her life, he was the one who did the backround check. She was troubled and because of that she would only cause further trouble. He needed to get rid of her.  "You, me and Eric need to chat a little first", Ivan added as he walked infront of Alexa and Eric, his energy commended them to follow him. He led them to one of the booths in the back. Ivan was the first to take a seat followed by a very submissive Eric. Alexa took a quick look around, the diner was still emty and Octavia seemed to be in the office, all the other waitresses were long gone. "If any customers enter you can leave the table Alexa, don't worry", Ivan said as he saw what she was doing. "I'm not here to hurt you, don't worry. I'll try to come up with something that will keep you alive."                                                                                                                   If that's even what you want, he added in his head. It would be easier for all of them if she could have just stayed dead. Taking a deep breath Alexa finally sat down. As soon as she was sitting she started the chat. 

"There is nothing you are going to say what I do not already know. You are going to send me away. Eric already took care of a new identity for me. He wants me to go to Massachusetts."

Ivan quickly turned his head towards Eric and shook his head. "You were going to send her to your mom? He will find her there, you idiot." Eric's face turned pale and his eyes got big. "You have a better idea?" Ivan couldn't belief this man's stupidity.

"Of course I do. Literally every other place on his planet would be better." Alexa burried her face in her hands. She was tired of this. All these people making decisions for her. The table was silenced for a few second before Octavia finally showed up. She walked straigth up to their table, accusingly pointing her finger towards Ivan.

"I thought I told you guys that members of Tegan's head hunter crowd aren't allowed in here. You guys only cause damage with all your shooting and breaking my windows and my furniture." Ivan loved this lady, she had so much fire inside of her and no fear. 

"We paid for all renovation!"

Octavia rolled her eyes dismissingly and turned towards Alexa and Eric. Alexa had a read handmark on her right cheak and Eric's face looked like he got a good punch in.                                    "I see you already handeled your business. You can leave now." She took a look around them to find any hind of damage to her pleasement there was none. "Thank you for keeping it outside this time, I guess. Please visit us again, never." Ivan had a full on smile on his face, now. He loved the old lady, she was gold. "I promise you to not break anything Octavia. I'm just here to keep the pregnant lady alive and undiscovered. We need to come up with a something to keep her safe...or you want me to take her back to T?", Ivan had pointed his finger towards Alexa when he said pregnant lady. Octavia was gobsmacked by these news. On that cue Ivan slid to the innercorner of their booth to leave space for Octavia to sit. She sat down immediately, the irritaded expression still on her face. "You can't tell Tegan she is here Ivan. She looked like a hooker when she arrived, she is too fragile to... "

"I know, it must have looked bad. He never made her
...work there. It was different. Whatsoever, anything discussed on this table is to keep between us. I'm assuming Sherman knows about Alexa being alive?", Ivan asked Eric who answered with a small voice. "Yes." Octavia stood up to close the doors of her diner, she wouldn't take any customers on her night shift anylonger, they had other things to discuss.