People do

„So, I heard. Well, see you around." He was on edge, huh. At least that showed he had some sort of conscience. A lot of people lost their lifes when the crystal got blown up and it probably mainly was meant to be an attack against him, the leader. For selfish reasons I wondered if losing me also played a part in him being on edge currently. It would have at least made me feel valued. I reminded myself at all the people who got very badly injured or died and almost instantly felt shame. I needed to rush up the stairs before someone recognazied me. I needed to take my dad's ashes and drive far far away. For the little human's sake, who was growing in my body. Little thing was a gift from heaven and gave me purpose and drive. It obviously didn't show yet for what I was very thankful. Finding a job might will be tricky though. But everything on it's own time. Right now I needed to pack my shit and put it in Octavia's car ASAP.

*************************************************************************

Tegan still could not believe what he saw in the security recordings, fucking bastard took Isabelle with him. In his damn perfectly ironed dress pants. All other people he knew wore dark jeans or joggers. They had to in order to do their profession as head hunters. You had to move a lot and sprint after people and the list goes on. There was no fucking room for dress pants... except for one fucker. Tegan already drove up to his home and sprinted up his stairs, arriving at his door step, he almost knocked, but he had a better idea he just kicked the door open. It was too easy to break in anyway. His brother definitely needed a new door one way or another. He was doing him a favour by speeding up the process. 

Eric ran to the door with an empty wine bottle and was about to attack the intruder until he saw it was Tegan. "WHAT THE....ARE YOU MENTAL?! I almost killed you with this!", he yelled holding up the bottle. Tegan dryly laughed at that. "You can't kill anyone with that, but in my security tapes, I saw that you have a gun somewhere. Next time make that your weapon of choice." Eric was wobbling to this couch, he seemed shitfaced which explained the empty bottle of wine in the first place. "So... you saw...in your tapes of that night... what did you even see, I mean...." Tegan almost rolled his eyes at his brother's state, so this was what he had been like for the last months, it was annoying as hell to deal with, he almost felt bad for his father and Ivan. "You know what, you know exactly what you did. You held her at gun point and took her out of the brothel. I sure am impressed by the timing, I mean you did save her life, but there are people looking for her and you need to tell me where she is...", to  Tegan's amusement drunk Eric walked up to him holding his accusing pointerfinger towards his chest.

"You never cared about her, not like I did. She was in your brothel, what did she do there, hmm. What did you make her do?!" Tegan pushed Eric out of his face, in his drunk state he tumbled back on the couch. "Eric, she chose that life herself, you know damnwell that I'm not their pimp, they do it our quarters because it's safer. What the hell, man?" He never knew Eric had a thing for Isabelle. Eric still didn't stop rambling, "you didn't deserve her..." 

"She was never mine, mate. She has a girlfriend and if you two have an affair or a serious relationship you should tell Hannah, she is very fucking worried...",

"How can you still not get it Tegan, you still think it's Isabelle?", what was he going on about? Tegan was just tired of his bullshit. And then the bastard starting laughing. "After all she still didn't chose me...I mean I'm the only reason she is alive. I'm a doctor...she still...now I get it, it was all about you. Her fucking questions and all..."

 Then all of a sudden everything made sense. That night he got into his room with Isabelle... they were there for some time...it could not be, he was just trying to get to him, wasn't he? "YOU MOTHERFUCKER!", Tegan fisted Eric's collar. "I burried her with my own hands, you are fucking..."

"You burried Isabelle. See you can tell Hannah you actually found her and that she was never missing just dead... I hid her in my car and when I found Isabelle...she was still wearing Alexa's jeans and the rest of her was...I mean you saw her...I told Ivan it was her", he laughed "but it was Isabelle." 

Tegan felt nauseous, he was about to throw up. He still had a strong grip on Eric's collar. "Why did you take her? You met her once Eric...", his little brother did not let him finish.                             "Once was enough to know you would ruin her. You were not deserving of her. She wasn't a whore like the rest of them. She was mysterious and so soo beautiful...and you...you tainted her."

He knew that. Yet he was euphoric knowing she was alive, he would find her and lock her up, if it was necesarry. She was not leaving him never again.

"Where is she, now, Eric?" He asked with a voice calmer than he felt. 

"Gone. Ha, no one knows. She flee. You will never find her again, you fucking criminal." That was it, Tegan punched Eric and knocked him out. He wanted to kill him, bash his head in, yet he fixed his collar and stood up while fixing his own jacket, he kept her alive for that he would keep Eric alive. Now he had to find her...