Balaclava

When you are confined into a room every damn second feels like an hour. Einstein gave that kid a name, general theory of relativity or something like that. Here I was sitting on a chair infront of the most beautiful view ever with the note to myself that this was a damn brothel and I was a prisoner. Like a rabbit in a cage that's on the frontporch, you can see freedom, you can smell it, but you can't have it.
This building, called the crystal was indeed blessed with hudge windows. It made it seem like there is an easy escape but when you actually try to throw a chair against the glass you fast find out that the windows are bullet prove. And even if you broke the window, what could be your next move exept for falling down over twenty stairs and dying?
I did not want to die like that. Against all the stuff Tegan was telling me, I was not suicidal. The thought of him made me look at my bruises on my arms. He was punishing me for something I did not do. Mainly the reason why I let him is because I was used to recieve the blame and sex was a good stress relief. My dad blamed me for mom leaving all the time. I made the discovery, that you can't do much when you are blamed for something. You eighter have to prove you're not guilty or you shut it and take it all. There is no way ​ of getting out of punishment, when you hold no prove of your innocence. It's always a circle. It goes fucking round and round.

¤

Tegan was watching the man infront of him very closely. Jon wasn't a typical drug patron. He looked more like an average restaurant owner, which he should have stayed. His dad was a good man. Henry senior would always invest in Jon's future. Tegan guessed that it just simply did not satisfy his son. He just was sad that he would take this place to hell if he needed to then the poor old man's life achievements would go down with his son.
"So why the invitation? I'm flattered, really. I just hope you won't waist my time."
Jon took a sip out of his vine glas before he answered. After he took another sip he finally opened his mouth to speak.

"Well, I think that we should go back to being friends after all I opened up to you about my spy. Also I want to achieve a non aggression pact with you and your men. I already have a lot of work to do with my buisness, I can't afford to put you on my list. Let's talk real buisness here I will pay you a lot if you help me keep my buildings save."
Tegan was fuming, as if he would ever work with this fucker. Suggesting he could be working FOR him was a straight insult.
This tone was strong but the way he moved revealed he was very fucking nervous. When he would have looked closer Tegan was pretty sure he would have seen sweat on his forehead.
"I can't recall us being friends at all. You can't afford me working for you Jon. I'm not going to keep you save like a guard dog and my men won't neither. I know for a fact that you have been scammed last week and that your gold is gone, too. You can't even pay your own men, you clown."
"Let's not forget where we are, Tegan. We are in my restaurant, my men all are armed. I could end your life with one motion of my hand."
Tegan could not the believe the bravery Jon was displaying. It was straight up stupid.
He started to laugh.
"Are you fucking threatening me?"
Jon watched him as if he had lost it.
"You know Jon you had one fucking spy. A little girl by the way. Do you think I would enter the lion's den without being prepared?" Unlike him Tegan was not an amateur. Within a second his men had their guns out and to Jon's surprise men he called his own were aiming their guns at him. How could he not see it? When the few men that proved to be on his side pulled out their guns he didn't need to count to understand that he was disadventaged.
"Traitors. FUCKING TRAITORS!!!" Jon was enraged but before he admitted defeat it was his turn to laugh like a maniac.
"There's still something I need to tell you, I have a surprise for you, too."
Tegan just shook his head and stood up.
"No, man you should sit. What I'm going to tell you now will probalbly blow your fucking mind."
Tegan had had it, he knocked Jon's head on the table.
"Just say it already."
When Jon was over the shock he spilt the beans.
"Your fucking brothel is on fire. Everything in it is going to fucking die."

¤

I was starring at the ceiling when I heard whispered words coming from the door. The prostitude's voice was in disstress
"Please don't shoot me, she is in here, please, I have the keys I'm going to open the door."
The man's voice seemed familiar but I just couldn't match a face to it.
The lock started to turn and click I was frozen, I didn't know what to make of all this.
When the door was opened, a man in a balaclava was holding a gun to a poorly dressed girl's back. She helplessly looked back at him and waited for a command. He motioned her to go in, when she opened the door some more I saw that she had a stray with food and clothes prepared for me, this must have been Isabell.
I just wondered who the man in  the mask was.
Only his eyes were visable.
"I opened the door here she is. Please let me go now."
He thought about it before he answered.
"I need you to change clothes. It will be too obvious when I get down with Alexa like that. We need to fit in in order to get out of here without chaos."
That was very plausable. I didn't care anymore who he was, I just needed him to get me out of here when I was out I still could flee.
Isabella started to take off her clothes with shaky hands, the dude was still looking into our direction.
"What? Turn around, I don't...", he rolled his eyes and pointed at his gun.
"Where's the sense of pointing a gun at somebody and looking at somewhere else?"
Checkmate, he was right. I pulled my shirt and jeans of as fast as I could and put on her leather miniskirt and the black tube top within seconds, so the balaclavahead wouldn't see too much, of curse he already did but whatever. My stuff fit her perfectly, she was a really pretty girl, what a waist. But in her eyes I saw that she saw the same in me.
"You could make some dollars here, you know."
I took that as a compliment, that was just a way of telling me I'm good looking, right?
"Thanks."
"Okey, when bounding time is over, let's fucking get out of here."
He took my arm and dragged me out of room and closed the door. Poor Isabella was knocking on the door and screaming for help. The man saw the worry in my eyes.
"She just watched when you were in there so man up Alexa, plus she would only cause trouble if I let her out, you don't want to stay do you?"
"Of course not."
He took the balaclava off. Oh God, it was Eric.
"I don't need that anymore, that was just so Bella wouldn't be able to identify me."
I had him in a tight hug. I never thought I would be this happy to see the doc. "How did you know where I was, Eric?"
"I'll tell you first thing in the car. Right now we need to get out of here."
He turned to leave and I followed. When we heard people he turned to me.
"You need to pretend you are...one of them." He was to polite to say prostitute. I gave him an assuring nod and started putting my arms around his back so people didn't see my face. My face was too makeupless to pass as a whore's face. Eric kept walking on and nodding his head to people whom he knew.
"Hey Doc never saw you leaving with one of our birds." The guy was build well and had a boyish grin on his face.
"This one has gotten my interests, see you when you get shot again, Taylor."
"Let's hope not, Doc. Bye have fun." To my shock he slapped my fucking butt when we were passing I was about to punch him but Eric turned me around quickly and guided me through the door.
"You are used to that, remember?"
He knew the Crystal well without causing any attention we got out and walked a few feet to his car, only to hear an deffening explosion and tausands of windows splitter. It was horrific.

PART II is coming soon, sorry for the wait. Also, sorry for errors. Feel free to like, comment and share. 😘😍