Not

Ivan was following Eric for over three hours now. What he found on the security footage of the Crystal got him on high alert. He saw how someone with a skimask entered the upper floors, yet nobody leave with a mask. It took Ivan hours of digging into the tapes to find the man take it of his face and to his shock he saw Eric reveal underneath. If he was the one who implemented the bombs he was a dead man. He already tried to make Jon speak but he was not responsive due to Tegan's assaults. At one point Ivan felt bad for the guy and was about to shoot him, but then again, over a hundred of their man died on the incident he had caused. So let that fucker suffer.
Eric was five cars in front of him. He seemed not to notice being followed what so ever. Ivan was irritated by his nonchalant mannerisms. If he accepted or not he was part of their brotherhood. As the good doctor amongst criminals but still he was in. The question was for how long from now on. He hoped he was wrong with what he was accusing his best friend's brother, but things did not look good. Even though Jon was in their chambers for now his gang was still existing and probably already had a new head. If Eric was meeting up with Henry's clan, that would mean, they plan on getting Jon back or they want his dead confirmed. He didn't know but he would find out, soon enough.
Eric was driving onto a parking lot of a highway diner now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric held the envelope Sherman gave him in his hands. It was the money he got from Tegan for Alexa's apartment. He wouldn't tell her that though. Sherman said he would buy it off of her not sell it to his half-brother and give her his blood money. 
Alexa was already sitting on the booth next to the window at the left, where they would always meet. It was their corner. Today she wore a uniform, which meant she helped Octavia out.
She looked beautiful in it, her body was getting a little fuller, he remembered her being skin and bones when he rescued her from the brothel. When he got nearer he saw that she must have been crying her eyes where all red and puffy. He sat in front of her and held both of her hands in his. He loved touching her warm skin.
"Hey, what's wrong?", he asked as the gave her the envelope. She snatched it away and put it in the front pocket of her apron.
Alexa shifted in her seat and moved her hands away while she looked at Eric accusingly.
"Why didn't you tell me? You must knew, you got my blood testet and everything. I had a right to know, you fucker..."
Eric leaned back a little and interrupted her little tantrum.
"I'm going to take care of it. Don't worry. You're still in the legal time frame. I know a doctor who will get rid of it. I already called her. I was about to tell you today, you were already down and I didn't want to add that you got pregnant with your rapist's child." He never wanted to tell her.
His plan was to drug her with medicaments he would have made her believe to be vitamins, he would have told everyone she fainted and would have brought her to his doctor friend Michaela Sham, who would have gotten rid of the parasite, but now everything got more complicated. He just hoped they were on the same page here.
Alexa couldn't believe her ears, "get rid of it"? It was her choice! She didn't think about getting rid of it. That was never an option. She stayed quiet because, if she spoken he would  have find out what she really thought of him and until she got the money from Sherman for her flat she would have no other option then to play this game. A game where Eric thought Melanie Spring was all over him.
"He is the worst, Mel. You can't have his child. It's Satan's seed. He raped you, right? There is no way of you sleeping with him on your own will, you're way too good for that. But I can make you forget, we can have a happy life together. I applied at a job at a doctor's office in Massachusetts. We can go together and leave this place behind us. Don't worry about anything."
He was stroking the side of her face now and Alexa just couldn't take it anymore.
She slapped him with all she got and ran out. Her pregnancy hormones were getting the best of her.
He was right after her and tried to stop her. Once they were outside he held both her arms and stood in front of her to stop her from running from him.
"He never raped me. We fucked, Okey? Sometimes a little too rough but I loved every second of it. That's how I conceived his baby."
He looked hurt but didn't say anything. When the hurt was too much he slapped her on her cheak and she fell down. "Alexa, sorry, I didn't..."
"What kind of a man are you to lust and obsess over your brother's sloppy seconds?", Alexa spat out calmly  and stood up again only to hear someone applaud from behind them.
"Wow, what a show." Ivan said as he approached the two of them. Before anything further could be elaborated he punched Eric in his face.
"Don't you ever raise your hands at a woman again, you bastard."
It was Eric's turn to rise from the ground now. "Rich coming from a bounty hunter, who kills for money." Ivan ignored the pathetic excuse of a man in front of him and began to brainstorm the situation in hand.
Yes, Ivan was really shocked to see the girl alive. All he knew was that Tegan had buried her, he saw him do it. This was not good.
"So who was Jane Doe, Eric, when it obviously wasn't Tegan's girl?"
Eric was up and dusting his jeans now.
"Isabella", he said without hesitation. He was caught and in no means a fighter, he might as well just tell the truth.
"Great, I have helped my boss burry a hooker next to his Mother's grave. This is worst then what I was expecting." He just thought Eric was working with the Henry clan, but now he also kidnapped Tegan's girlfriend.
"It doesn't matter. You're a dead man either way. I think T would might have forgiven you for implementing the bombs but fucking his girlfriend behind his back... No way you will live another day."
Eric's panic strucked face was turning blue. "I have not implemented the bombs, I had nothing to do with that. All I did was getting Alexa out of the brothel."
"How could you time it perfectly before the explosion then?"
"I didn't Ivan, I almost died getting Tegan's slu... Alexa out of there. I am just stupid like that. Stupid and very fucking lucky."

Now it should have been Alexa's turn to say something, but she wasn't in the mood. Two minutes ago Eric almost wanted to get on one knee for her, now she was his brothers slut? Wonderful. She grapped her pocket to feel if the envelope she took from Eric was still safe in its places. 

She turned to Ivan now. Ivan heard about her pregnancy when she had announced how she got that way in first place. This woman appeared to have an affair with his best friend's brother, she could have told Eric it was T's baby in the heat of their moment. He wasn't sure about the whole thing.

"So what now?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~