Too late to change your mind

Shortly after entering my apartement, Tegan threw me on my bed and started undressing me rather quickly. When he took my dress of, he almost ripped it in the process. My panties were already ripped of off me in the theatre which had as a result that I was all naked underneath him within only a few seconds. His jacket already was thrown somewhere and I began to open his fly with shaky hand. This was the first time I helped a man undress and it embarraingly showed. My slow movements made him groan out in frustration and bite on my ear almost painfully. "Stop teasing me." He said shortly before he ripped this shirt of. The buttons were flying around in the room.

He pushed my hands aside and just ripped his pants down and was only in his boxers in no time.

"Now we are getting to the fun part."

He kissed me on my lips, while his hands were exploring me. His mouth traveled down towards my throat, nibbling and sucking on its way. He graped my breasts with his hands and put a little pressure on them. He sucked on my nipples and I started to moan in a tone I didn't even know I could make. Every time a moan left my lips he bit down. All of these new sensations were so fascinating. When he was finished with my boobs he started trailing kisses down my stomach and my navel he made his way further down. All of a sudden he ripped my legs wide apart and his head moved downtown. It was kind of embarrassing to lay there like that. I tried to stop him but he held my legs wide open and I lay bare in front of him, feeling totally exposed I tried to cover myself with my hands. When I looked at his face I saw him look up at me. "You can't hide anymore. This is happening if you don't want to let's stop right now."
Oh no, I didn't want him to stop I wanted his pressure in my body to be released. I pulled my hands back and was resting on my elbows now watching him work on my body.
Without another word he bowed his head towards my most sensitive body part. Not leaving my eyes for a long time, until the feelings were to much and I threw my head back.
"Wow...that's... Hmmm."

He was doing stuff down there, with his mouth, his fingers and his breath. I was so on edge, but he never finished it.

"You didn't lie."
"What... about what?", I asked breathlessly and he tried to put the second finger in and I cried out of pain. Oh he meant that situation.

Who lies about something like that?

His body was back on mine now. He was smirking at me again.

"If you relax, I'll take care of it."

He graped his member and positioned it. This was the first time I saw it. Shit, it was big. I guess my eyes showed how concerned I was. He must have seen my face at that moment because I heard him chuckle.

"It will fit, don't worry."
"Just looks like it's going to hurt."

His mouth came back to mine again and I could taste myself on his lips. With a hard trust he finally took my virginity. I whimpered in agony. He had pushed all of himself inside and it burned to much. His dick was stretching me, I felt so full. Even though the fullness was really arousing the pain just seemed too much for me.

"Wait....Just... Let me get used to you."

"Do you want to stop? " His voice sounded to husky. It was so hot.
"No, we've come this far." I quietly joked and kissed him softly.

He stayed still while I was getting used to his size. When he realized it was okey he started moving. His first trusts were unbearable.

"Please, don't. Stop."

He whispered in my ear:

"Please, don't stop? Alright."

He knew that wasn't what I meant but he still kept moving until the pain really started to vanish and shocks of pleasure were replacing it. His moans drove me crazy. When I relaxed more his trusts became deeper and stronger. It felt amazing, the burning sensation was still there but it was bearable. What was fascinating the most was watching him and how sinful his movements were.

"Are you alright? You feel so good."

I felt more than alright. I answered him by rolling my hips.

"Ah..."

The pleasure of the friction took my breath away and I loved the way his deep moans vibrated through my whole body.

He kissed me over and over again. His tongue was entering my mouth every time. His hands were on my waist and kept me in place just leaving me enough possibility to roll my hips. One of them traveled up to my head and I felt his eyes on me. I was too embarrassed to look into his eyes, even though his grip seemed to order me to. His hands tangled into my hair and he held my head turned to his face.

"Do you like watching me fuck you?"
Watching his member going in and out of me was very interesting. I never knew I had the capacity to take in so much. And him asking me that was such a turn on.

When I didn't answer he stopped trusting.
"Yes, I do."

"Look up to me." He wanted me to look up at him?

I wanted him to go on so I held my eyes on his. And he started to move again. His eyes never leaving mine. His arousal was reflected in his eyes and I guess we could see mine too. Than I felt something building inside of me, ready to explode but I wasn't ready to let go. I closed my eyes. My privats were pulsating and hugging him very intimately.
"Don't close your eyes I wanna see."
I did open them and looked up at him again. I could see that he was close, too.

Tegan felt how I was trying to stop my orgasm.
"Let go, baby." When I didn't, he let go of my hair and stimulated my nub with his fingers. I was losing my mind and almost screaming out as a phenomenal and unbelievable explosion took place in my body which left me shaking.

"Yes. That's it."

He hissed those words out of his teeth.

His trusts became harder and faster until he reached his own pleasure. He kissed me hard and kept himself inside as he did.

Our breathing was loud. And I suddenly felt really sleepy. I cuddled into his chest and was about to fall asleep.

The last thing my eyes saw were his eyes and his satisfied smile. "It was totally worth the wait."
Which wait? We weren't even finished with our first date

I couldn't form words anymore so I just mumbled a "hmm" , which supported his statement. He just fucked my brains out, there wasn't anything I could say anymore.

"Wanna go again?"

I opened my eyes widely and stared at him how come he could still go on when I was all sleepy and ravished.

He just chuckled when he saw my eyes and planted his head next to mine. "We have to work on your stamina." He pulled out of me. "We can work on it another time. Is it always this intense?"
"Intense? Baby, this was child's play because you're new to this." I playfully slapped him on his chest and looked at him. His eyes held sincerity. Oh fuck. "Shit, you really mean it, don't you?"
I still felt him poking my hip but I didn't mind I was already in dreamland. We fell into a much needed slumber.