Chapter17: the kiss

After garmadon hunted down the boys and harumi, he banned the boys from coming out of their room, so they wouldn't runion this much to the boys dismay. Arlo was laying on his bed. Their room wasn't that fancy, it was like a normal bedroom, each bed of the boys had a different color. Arlo had green sheets since it reminded him of the outside. Axel had purple sheets, since he loved purple like the flowers in the grass. August had a orange like bed sheets, since it reminded him of his favorite snack oranges. He always thought they were delicious, despite what his brothers said, and finally Asher he didnt like just one color he loved all of them, he thought they were all pretty. Asher sighned as he went and picked up his favorite toy monkey. "What are we going to do!, sissy is going to be taken from us soon" Arlo shrugged. "I don't know! But we have to think of something or we may never see sissy again"

Killow, and ultra Violet we're walking in the halls alone, talking about the current situation at hand, not to mention the games that were going to begin very soon.

"So, what did you want to talk about Killow?" The grey skinned girl asked as they walked down the halls. The big man shrugged, as they continued walking down the damp hallway. Violet signed as she looked at Killow. "I can't believe, soon we are going to have to say goodbye to Harumi, '' Killow nodded in understanding. "I know, we all have been friends since forever!" The two went slient before they came to a stand still. They stopped, and they gazed into each other's eyes. Time stopped, for the both of them. He leaned in, so did ultra Violet, and soon their lips touched. And they were kissing. Ultra Violet went back and slapped Killow. Before he angerily walked away from him. Leaving Killow to wonder: 'what the heck did I just do'