Chapter2: Secret love

LillaSmolBean

Harumi, and her friends watched the sun set, as they rode back to the palace. Harumi smiled, at what a great day she had with her friends. She smiled, watching the snowball sleeping in front of her, as they headed back to the palace. She petted the fox's beautiful white fur. As the fox smiled in her sleep. It was then harumi saw the palace was up ahead. "Home sweet home" she murmured as the hauled her horse to stop.

"Woah there, vanellope! Woah. it's okay girl" She sewwtly told the horse as she petted her. The horse neighed, as it lulled. Harumi smiled petting it's mane. She hoped down, with assistance from the blonde boy, whom she thanked with a smile. "You all can leave now, i'll take care of vanellope' she told them. The big man stepped forward. "But your majesty isn't that our job to take care of your horse" he asked the girl, who smiled. "You all do a lot of work already. Please go, do what you do when you don't have to teach me. I'll take care of this' ' she insisted. The friends knew not to argue with the princess, and so they curtsied. "Yes, your majesty' they all said in unison before standing back up and all walked in different directions. Harumi hummed, as she was feeding her horse hay. She smiled at the setting sun. "So beautiful" a voice behind her spoke, harumi got frightened. Quickly taking out her katanna's and pointing them at the person. "woah I'm sorry" the green eyed boy apologize to her. Harimi breathed a sigh of relief.

"Lloyd. What are you still doing out here?" she asked. As the blonde blushed, turning away. "I-i wanted to watch the sun set, i didn't know you'd still be out here' he told her. Watching as she put her swords away.  "It's fine' she said with a small smile. The two were silent.

Lloyd bit his lip, they had been friends forever, and he didn't want to runion their friendship, by telling her he liked her.  If she didn't return the feelings it would be awkward between them. Lloyd scootched closer, to the girl as she leaned on the stable gate. Her hair glowing like gold. He smiled. As he pretended to yawn, and wrapped an arm around her. He caught Harumi smiling. He smiled to himself, 'this is it" as he started to lean in for a kiss however: "sis, you coming to dinner?" a young voice asked. Lloyd jumped back, falling to the ground. Once he recovered he saw it was Prince axel standing on the other side of the gate.  Harumi nodded. 'Yes, I'll be there in a sec' she told him, as the little boy ran away. Harumi sighed. 'See you later lloyd" she told him, as she hopped over the gate, heading inside.

The blonde silently cursed, as he kicked a rock, accidently hitting the sleeping fox, who jumped in shock. "Who's there?!" she asked. "I have claws, and i'm not afraid to use them!" Lloyd chuckled, as he walked over to the snowball. "sorry snow, I didn't mean to hit you" he apologized. The fox calmed down, and signed. "Still didn't ask" she questioned. Lloyd shook his head, he had been waiting to ask harumi out, but he either didn't have enough courage or they got interrupted.

"No, unfortunately" he told the fox, as he leaned on the wall. "I'm afraid if I don't ask soon it will be too late, and I'll never get the chance" Fox went over and licked his hand. "Don't worry lloyd, you'll get her someday" she movited him. He nodded with a small smile. "Thank's snow" he told the fox, who returned the gesture. "No problem, greenie" she teased. Lloyd laughed, as he extended a arm out to her. "Come on, let's get you back to harumi' the fox nodded, jumping into the boy's arms unaware of what they were gonna hear.  The walk there, was silence between the two. Snow rested on the boy's shoulder. When they were nearly there, Lloyd  heard talking, and so he assumed. It would be okay, to walk inside. But as he walked inside, he felt his heart shatter when he heard: "Harumi, from distant kingdoms will be coming to compete for your hand in marriage, isn't that exciting?"
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, everyone! Welcome to the second chapter, and might i say poor lloyd! I mean he really liked her, and now she was to be wed, after the competition.  Oh my baby! Next time you will see what happened exactly before that happened. But also, how do you think harumi is gonna act? Do you think she will get into a fight with garmadon? Put your predictions in the comments! Anyway, if you enjoyed please, Share with your friends, and leave a vot, and i'll see you guy's tomorrow! BYE JDIZZLE SIGHING OUT PEACE!