Chapter3: Family dispute

Sisterandbrotherchan
LillaSmolBean

Harumi, and Arlo headed towards the dinner table, as they heard Aspheera talking about the battle with the demon bear. Harumi rolled her eye's. "Why do they like that story so much?" she asked herself.  Harumi, then felt something climbing on her back, like a spider. "Huh?" she asked pulling out of her thoughts. When suddenly she started laughing. "Got you sissy!" Arlo cried as he tickled his sister. Harumi laughed, harder and harder. Soon I will not be able to breath. Harumi let arlo think he had the upper hand, however, as fight as lighting, she grabbed her brother, and held him high in the air. "You're so cute, I could gobble you up," she teased. As the little boy started to squirm, once out of harum's arms he ran fast to the dinner table. Harumi chuckled. She loved her brothers, although she felt she had a stronger connection with Arlo.

As she walked in, she saw her brothers were in their seats, eating. While her mother was telling the tale of the demon bear. "It was the biggest bear, with razor sharp fangs, beady eyes, pointy ears, with one scarred" she explained as she used a flash light, and made a shadow puppet of a bear. The quadruplets didn't look scared, as young children would assume to be, they were fascinated.

"Your father, told me and your sister to run. She at the time was very young, we went on our horses and we fled! As your father battled the bear" Arlo smiled, his eyes sparkled, like diamonds as he listened. "Then what mommy?" Aspheera smiled, as she grabbed a long piece of bread to act like it was a sword.  "The men, fought hard! But it wasn't enough, many were injured some were killed, your father charged at the bear! But as he struck he was knocked back. As the bear came closer, he cornered your father, but at that time. A little white fox ran over biting his leg!" Axel gasped. "Do you mean snowball? Sissy's pet?" he asked with wonder. Aspheera  nodded. "The bear growled, trying to get, the little fox off, but then Your father went over to the bear. But before he could strike. The bear raised its claws, and went down to strike your father. But it was blocked. When your father, opened his eyes. There was your sister using her katann's against the bear" Asspheera smiled as she continued.

"Your father told her to retreat! But being headstrong like Her father she refused. Little did, your father know she had a plan. Harumi started to run, the bear chased her, as your father was yelling at her to stop. Snowball was still biting the bears leg. Harumi climbed a tree, all the way up to the top. The bear didn' know where she was, all was silent. Before she jumped down, and started riding the bear like a horse!" The four boys were amazed, as they smiled at their mother. "The bear bucked and bucked but didn't get her off. HE tried his best but he couldn't, soon the bare tired out, and fell to the ground going unconscious". Cheering was heard, as Harumi jumped off, heading over to snowball. She pried her off, telling her it was over, and snowball once off replied: "tasted like chicken.

"Harumi laughed, as she faced her father,  I just then road up. And ran to her, so happy she was okay. Harumi bit her lip, knowing she was in trouble.  I wasn't mad, I was impressed that she took down the bear. She was a little warrior. As we all headed, to leave the bear got up, and your father wasn't fast enough. The bear struck him down. Scratching his leg. Harumi growled wanting to get revenge for hurting her father.  I told her no, since revenge doesn't help. It destroys someone. As for the bear with a final roar he went back into the forest. Mor'du has never been seen since. And he's roaming the wild, awaiting his chance for revenge" Aspheera finished. As garmadon growled. "Aspheera, your setting a bad example, do you want them to get killed?" he asked. Aspeera huffed.

"You've changed so much! Ever since harumi was born, where's the man i feel in love with. We used to have so much fun together" Aspheera sits down in her chair. "Now your dud" Garmadon didn't reply going back to look at mail. Harum finally walked in, and sat down at her place at the table. She set her katana down on the table just for one split second, so she could settle in but her father wasn't happy. "Harumi, you know the rules
Harumi groaned.