Chapter10: Beware of Garmadon's temper

Garmadon was speeding walking down the halls of the castle, angrily stomping as he walked all the servants were terrified and stayed away from the oni lord not wanting to be part of his wrath, knowing how angry he could really be. Killow who was currently grabbing something for ultra Violet, saw the oni lord coming and quickly jumped into an abandoned room. As everyone was hiding empress Assphera  was running after her husband trying to calm him down. "Garm!" She yelled as it seemed like he was ignoring her. The woman signed,  from the corner of her eye she saw a rope. She let out a smirk as she went over grabbing the rope, she picked up the rope tying a knot before swing it and throwing it into the air hooking it up on a conveniently placed hook.

After Assphera made sure it was secured she like a monkey swung and landed ontop of her husband. Who growled at the women: "I told you, I wanted to be alone!" He yelled. But the women shook her head. "Garmadon, you have to understand harumi is a teenager. She wants to see  how far she can go, she wants  to be a teenager not just a princess"  she explained as garmadon growled again. "A princess, has duties to attend. She doesn't have time to Doddle, soon she will be married off just like we were"  Assphera groaned " I don't know what happened to you Garm, you used to be so fun so kind, and loving. I just don't  understand why you changed after Hatumi was born, maybe your not the man I married" she said as she sadly walked away from her husband, and back into their shared bedroom.

The man breathed heavily, as he came down from his anger. He looked down at his hands, and then clenched them, before pushing away those feelings and continued his walk towards the throne room. Tomorrow was the day the suitors would come, to compete whether  harumi liked it or not