35

Mei ________________________________

Mei
________________________________

I have no idea if I should be happy or sad. Well, I was nervous as hell. I invited Kaori and Osamu to the photoshoot, saying how Atsumu's being a bitch and going no matter what I say. The two exchanged looks and despite seeing how much Kaori wanted to go, she said she can't. But I could read their faces...they just want Atsumu and I to spend more time together.

And now, it'll be just him watching. Well, that's if Kise-senpai or Takahashi-senpai don't bring someone with them. Takahashi-senpai's getting married in July and I already have an invitation. We are work colleagues after all and we get along quite well.

Even though both of them are older than me...the agency often assigns them as my partners for various shoots that require a male partner. And I'm assigned on a lot of those these days.

"Promise me that you won't get pissed and lash out?" I suddenly ask, as we finally approach the specific part of the Suma beach.

"Why would I lash out-why are we at the beach again?" I smile, realizing how dense he can be.

"Because this is a bikini photoshoot, darling."

"Oh-fuck."

Oh, fuck indeed.

"And to answer your first question, it's because the other two models are male. And seeing how you practically lashed out twice at school, I'm starting to doubt if I can take you to public." He starts pouting suddenly, making me smile.

Oh man, I'm glad that it's hot today and I don't have to stand in a revealing bikini freezing my ass off. But then again, I still have to be careful. Because my ass is sensitive to extreme weather conditions. And I mean if it's incredibly hot, kind of like today, or if it's really cold.

I remove my shoes as we reach the sand and jump on it, smiling like a little brat. Why? That's because I absolutely love the beaches and the ocean.

My family had always had a luxurious beach house and their own private beach. So we spend all of our summers there. It was either at the grandma's or at the beach house. And I loved it, because it was only my brother and my cousin there. Dad and uncle were always working. Of course, Hekima joined us at the beach house.

Well, because of the hot blazing sun and the water, that was warm but got cold if you stayed too much in it, I basically got sick over and over again. So, I always watched my brother and cousin fooling around through the window, while I was stuck in bed. Well, I was alone in the room so no one could really control me. I pretty much spent my sick days glued to the window, drawing the beautiful scenery of the ocean and beaches. Most of my pictures have my two favorite boys in them as well.