30

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫  𝟑𝟎

'𝑭𝒖𝒌𝒖𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒐 𝑲𝒂𝒐𝒓𝒊 '

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝-𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯 

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝-𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯 

𝟓  𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨.

She was perfect in everyone's eyes. A girl every guy wanted. Her hair was long and wavy, it shone like cobwebs in sunlight and had a scent of a rose garden. Just the scent caught the attention of everyone.

She didn't seem like a Japanese person. She didn't have the usual traits of a Japanese person. Her perfect golden blonde locks seem European. Her eyes were bright yellow, shining like gold.

She always had a smile on her face. It didn't matter if it was raining or if the sun was shining.

Her hair was always styled fashionably and she wore make-up, that seemed like it was done by a professional. Her school skirt was scandalously short. She always had jewelry, that seemed expensive as hell.
It seemed like she was a rich girl from a successful family.

But she wasn't.

This was Teiko Junior High. If you want to survive or be successful, you have to strive for perfection. This is a school filled with fake people. And Fukumoto Kaori didn't mind being called fake, as long as she had her little circle of comfort that she had achieved through hard work.

She was from a poor family, yet she saved up money and bought make-up, expensive products, brand clothes, just to fit it. Just to have friends and a boyfriend. If you have that, then you have a place in Teiko.

She perfectly hid the fact that her family is poor. Everyone looked at her like a perfect being. And Kaori felt like she achieved everything she ever wanted. Every day, she worked hard at her part-time job, spent the money on expensive items, watched tutorials for make-up and hairstyling.

She had a couple of friends, who were obviously there just because she was slightly popular at school. Well, of course, she is. She's beautiful.

"Ah, there's my little rose." The girl turns around, only to see a boy of her dreams. Smart, handsome, and the captain of the basketball team. Every girl had her eyes on this handsome boy. But it was Kaori that got him.

"There's my basketball dork~" The basketball club was the most respected sports club in the school because of how many trophies and awards it brought back from competitions. Ever since the Generation of Miracles era, the basketball club was an absolute powerhouse.

"Look look, it's her." Hushed voices of students around her, made the blonde-haired female curious. She looks where their eyes are directed and see a female. A natural beauty.