11.2

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭
' 𝘙𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 & 𝘋𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺 𝘐𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘦𝘴 '
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 2

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭' 𝘙𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 & 𝘋𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺 𝘐𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘦𝘴 ' 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 2

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗼𝘃

"I can't fucking believe we're actually here." Kuroo Tetsurou curses as he stands on one of the most luxurious hotels in Japan. A helicopter he came here with takes off behind him.

He never thought just how much impact would Mei have on his life. It's like signing a deal with the devil. First off, he knew that her family was well off, he didn't realize it was that fucking rich! He was told by the pilot while Mei took a nap, that she's the niece of Akashi Masaomi and the possible heir of half of the company.

Then, there's the fact that the girl talked him into flying for the weekend to Shirahama for a volleyball tournament. He tried giving her the 'my parents won't let me' card. But she marched right into his home and introduced herself as his friend. His parents pretty much stared at her, not listening to a word she's saying. All they could make out is that their son brought a girl home.

His mom didn't care about anything. She would send his son to the pit of hell if his 'girlfriend' was with him. Kuroo's pretty sure they're throwing a huge party while he's here. Kuroo couldn't help but imagine his best friend in his place. He himself was intimidated by everything. How the hell would Kenma react?

He glances at the girl infront of him, who's scrolling on her phone. She wore stylish clothes. And then, he felt even more intimidated. He was with a girl who pretty much looks like a model.

"Oh, man, I'm gonna get so many glared today." the hotel's manager rushes through the doors and leads the two to their room. Once they walk inside their room, Kuroo freezes once more. It was a whole apartment.

The manager leaves, leaving the two of them." This room belongs to my father. He travels a lot on business. There only one bedroom, so you can take it. I'll take the sofa." Mei explains with a small smile.

"Nah, I'll take the couch it isn't a problem."

Mei smiles fades a little and then turns into a smaller one. Smaller, but much more genuine. "It's fine Bed-hair, believe me. I'm used to life like this. I don't mind letting others enjoy. You deserve it."

"And I get what you're trying to do here, but it's fine. Believe me, even this couch is too luxurious for me. I'll sleep like a king."

She frowns but with a sigh, agrees. "Alright." with that, she takes her bag and goes into the small bedroom. But as Kuroo is left alone inside the giant living room, a thought crosses his mind.