18

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟴   

' 𝐺𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘  ' 

𝗠𝗲𝗶

Under direct orders of coach, we attack Dateko giving our all. I passed my limits as well, sprinting and switching sides with Sunshine, to confuse our opponents. Timing our jumps, or jumping higher and faster. It didn't take long for me to be panting and trying to catch my breath as fast as possible.

"Senpai!" Tobio calls out to me, making me sprint and jump. In an instant, no-eyebrows and the pretty boy who likes to run his mouth jumped, trying to block me. I scan their hands quickly, looking for a spot and slam the ball through the weak spot.

"Yosh!" My team cheers as I land on the ground. I glance at the palm of my hand quickly and notice how it's slightly bruising.
After all, it's been a while since I hit spikes like these one after another.

Shit, I'm tired.

"Sorry, cover!" captain screams.

"Mei!" Yuu shouts making me step in immediately and cover.

"Center!"

"Hinata!" I send the ball to him, making him Spike. But he was blocked, however, Yuu dived in and saved the ball, sending it up.

"Kageyama!"

"Hai!"

I get in position and run with captain and sunshine, making sure to draw attention to myself.

"Bring it!" Sunshine screams, confusing our opponents even more. All of us jump, but the guys jump to block Hinata. As the no-eyebrows focuses on Sunshine, Azu-senpai jumps and spikes the ball instead.

He looks as epic as ever, making me smile as his spike goes through.

This is exactly what senpai needed...

"Yosh!"

"YOSHA!" All of us run up to him with smiles and grins.

"You guys....are awesome." He comments. "Thank you."

"What are you talking about? You're the one that scored, Asahi-san!" Yuu grins making me smile as well.

"All of us are in this together!"

"Be proud of it. Come on."

"You shouldn't give all of the attention to me! Mei is the one that scores the most!" Azu turns the attention to me, making everyone grin at me.