33

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑

' 𝒎𝒓. 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒔. 𝒖𝒏𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 '

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝-𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝-𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

If it wasn't for the music that Mei blasted while Atsumu was taking a shower, there would be a spine chilling silence in the fancy apartment of the hotel. The two teens stayed in the same position, unmoving. Atsumu was on top, gazing at the female bellow him, who laid there bare.

Not the clothing type bare, even if Atsumu wouldn't mind that, but the type where the emotions that she hides behind those giant walls and that mask that she wears every day are out. She didn't sob, she didn't thrash around trying to escape his hold, she just laid there.

Atsumu got used to seeing a strong, independent female, who is crazy good at a lot of things. The perfect beauty that was the dream woman of any man. She had a cute smile, that hid a sharp tongue. On top of that, she was the type of girl who didn't spend hours in front of a mirror making sure her makeup was perfect. Hell, she basically didn't wear any makeup.

Instead, he saw her cussing out Suna during lunch while (this time) all of them played the game together. And even though the male setter had a gaming console in his hands, he couldn't help but glance at her smiling and laughing. Hell, even Suna who had the same image of the girl as most of the team and told everyone he's going to stay away from her, found himself warming up to the girl instantly.

And now, the male sends her memes at 3 a.m.

Atsumu found himself drawn to that smile. Even if he knew that it might be fake, from all the stories that Kaori told both him and his twin. From all of the tears that Kaori shed and the prayers the girl muttering into the sky...all of that for the girl who suffered a lot.

"I'm greedy..." Atsumu mutters once more, confusing the girl again. It was those same two words. To Mei, they were confusing and she didn't know what Atsumu means by that...and yet it made the perfect sense. But unlike last time, Atsumu has something to add to that. "I'm greedy as fuck. I want you all to myself...but I know that I'm not the only one thinking that. You're like a puzzle that I want to solve. I want to be the first one and the last one to solve it. Which is why, I'm greedy and selfish."

Oh, how vulnerable Mei was at the moment. She realized that because of her dream, today was a really good day to see her in this state. If she wouldn't have passed out back then when she was with Kuroo, perhaps he would have gotten as far as Atsumu did. Or not. Kuroo had been friends with her for years. And Atsumu knew her for a couple of days.

And this scared her. Miya Atsumu frightened her, because he took down her walls faster than she could put them back up. And it's not like she could suddenly put those walls up...because he was already strolling inside, looking around. Perhaps he just didn't realize that.