24

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟰

' 𝑫𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 '

𝗠𝗲𝗶

It was awkward as hell. Sitting at the dinning table in my apartment with our dear father, that waved to us and left to travel around the world because of business when I was four. And my brother, who pushed the spot of the Udai heir to me by getting into a fight with uncle Masaomi.

But still, I'm glad that the rest were forced to go home. I didn't even see them from close.

"Well, I got into a fight with my brother because of it. But..I'm taking the custody again. I guess I'll start with that."

"You mean you won't be traveling again?" Tenma sneers at him making me sigh and look at the TV, that was muted, but still playing.

"I won't. And you won't either."

I look at him in surprise. "What's that suppose to mean?"

He sighs, lighting up a cigarette in the middle of the god damn room. I grab it and put it out immediately, not wanting the smell to linger in the apartment. "If you're smoking go to the balcony." Cigarettes? Yeah, no. At least, not anymore.

"Alright, alright. Then can you at least pour something stronger in for your father? I know you have a secret stash under the bed." When the fuck did he..?

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"That won't work with me." He grins making me slam my head to the table in annoyance and stand up in annoyance. I go back to my bedroom and with curses leaving my mouth search under the bed for the box I keep for emergencies.

Either party or bad mood emergencies.

With a sigh I pull a specific bottle out knowing that dad likes this shit. I walk back to the table slam the bottle infront of him and get him a glance. I slam it infront of him as well.

"Fucking hell you drink good shit!" Yeah, I know. Now can we get this over with?

He pours himself into the glass and takes a sip. Tenma and I roll out eyes. "Oi, you two should drink with me."

"I'm underage." I state instantly, making him laugh out loud.

"And yet you're the one who brought me the bottle." He turns to Tenma, who kept on glaring at him in silence. Dad grabs two more glasses for us and places them infront of us, instantly pouring alcohol in them.
"Come on, drink with your father."