17

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳

' 𝑇𝒉𝑒 𝑖𝑟𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑙 ' 

𝗠𝗲𝗶

It's been a long time, since I took off the black tracksuit and revealed the official uniform proudly. Of course, mine was slightly different, because I'm female. Mine, was more similar to the uniform that the girls team wear during their official matches. The only difference form the female uniform, is the colors. Mine was with black and orange details, just like the ones that the guys wear.

Yuu and Ryuu were grinning like idiots...maybe I was too but I didn't feel that. I was ecstatic, of course. It's like electricity ran down my veins, making me often shiver at the strange feeling.

"Eh? Look, look! Mei-senpai is wearing the uniform! Is she playing?!"

"Oh, my god she's going to play!"

"Mei-senpai ~!"

It seems like my team and I weren't the only excited ones either.

More importantly... I turn to the guys with a confused look. "I don't understand where all of these fans of mine came from. I mean, I'm just a regular player."

Yuu takes his chin into the palm of his hand. The other guys think about it as well. "I mean, most of them were already here when you came to Karasuno. So..They're from your previous school?"
Suga wonders making some of the guys nod.

"What school did you go to again? Somewhere in Kyoto, right?" Ryuu questions surprising me a bit.

"I was born in Kyoto. Raised there when I was a tiny brat as well. Then, I moved here. When my brother graduated from Karasuno, we moved to Tokyo. Something like that..." they gave me questioning looks making me just lay it out for them. "Teiko. I'm from Teiko."

Silence fills all of us and then... "EHHH?!" Of course, they knew Teiko. Who didn't? It's a school that seeks attention.

"That school for rich kids?" sunshine asks. Even he knew it.

"Yeah...something like that."

"Oh, yeah. I remember." Yuu suddenly says. "A few years back, Teiko's volleyball team was...popular and way overpowered. At some point many of that team were scouted by famous companies." He looks at me. "I still have a few magazines where you were on the cover and had your articles. I'm not even speaking about volleyball monthly. They put you almost in all of their publications."