The end mah friends..

Hello! So no one asked any questions for the QNA, but thats fine because i didnt expect people to actually ask me things. This is the end of my oneshots book and Im sorry that it doesnt have many oneshots in it. This book has been an AMAZING journy and opportunity for me to write and kinda interact with people like me who likes likes this fanfiction. When I first published the first oneshot then i didnt really expect people to read it. I thought "maybe a few people might read it and like it" but NO. 180+ people read my trashy writes. And i got 24 votes/stars! Im VERY happy that you guys liked my book! So I have a few shoutouts to some people that helped/supported me! Those shout outs go to    Bdipper      who supported me in the very beginning of this (small) book! The next goes to     Help_Me_Kill_Me       who voted on almost every single chapter! The last one goes to     ladynoirisback      who offered me to use ideas from their book to help me write! (And sorry for not using any ideas from that book.. But i did read alot from it lol)

So this is The end mah friends.. I hope yall understand why im discontinuing this book, I just KINDA dropped out of this fanfic but If you post a new book or anything then feel free to comment it cause ill definitely read it! Well this is Author-Chan logging out (of this book) so  good bai~♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀