🍁What do I have to lose🍁 part 2 (REALLY short srry)

Bill's POV 

After I showed Sixer what happened to pinetree i froze him again and went to find Pinetree.  I finally found him in the woods, passed out. I waited beside him to wake up then changed into my human form when he started to stir. He woke up kina startled then relaxed. "Heya pinetree!" I said. I waited for him to attack or get upset but he just said "hello" in the most plain voice ever. I felt bad. "So pinetree wanna make a deal?" I asked. He just looked down and replied "i don't care." I felt bad for him, it was like when i heard my father say my brother was the favorite child. I knew i was going to make a worthless deal but im gonna die soon. "Ill end weirdmageddon, if u gimme a kiss" I said. He looked at me shocked. Then replied "deal"

I womdered why he would want weirdmageddon then i relized he would probably live alone or something. He stood up and kissed me. Then weirdmageddon started to stop. I teleported sixer, shooting star, fez, ice bag, and question mark where dipper was. He looked freaked out, probably because they hate him. They all looked confused then they saw me. Sixer was the first to react "where the hell am I!!!???" "Your all fine, i made a deal with pinetree and now im leaving along with weirdmaggeddon. Bye" I  said then I disappeared forever.

Dippers POV 

Bill left just a second ago then they all turned to me. "Dipper what did you do?! What was the deal?!?!?" Grunkle Ford asked. He looked like he was expecting me to be dead or something. "I made a deal with him, that all. Nothing bad happened to me. But i wish something did. " I muttered the last part under my breath. I turned around and walked away. I heard from behind me. "I CANT BELIVE ALL OF YOU, DIPPER IS THE BEST PERSON IN THIS WORLD AND YOU ALL TREAT HIM LIKE TRASH!!!"  I sat down behind a tree and used some bark to poke at my hands. I dont know why it just felt weird.  Im kina happy that Ford stood up for me.

AUTHORS NOTE: okie so i know this was a REALLY short chapter but i didnt want to finish it  but i didnt want to disappoint anyone so yea. Uhhh PLEASE read next chapter its not a oneshot but still♥️♥️♥️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈